The freest country in the world has to have millions of American males who want to bet on sports to add some interest head to illegal sites that steal your CC information.
It's insanity.
2017 and the Supreme Court needs to ask the Solicitor General to hear the case....
WHY?
Judge it on your own merits. You are the Supreme Court FOR A REASON.
Just disgusting.
The freest country in the world has to have millions of American males who want to bet on sports to add some interest head to illegal sites that steal your CC information.
It's insanity.
2017 and the Supreme Court needs to ask the Solicitor General to hear the case....
WHY?
Judge it on your own merits. You are the Supreme Court FOR A REASON.
I don't need a Solicitor General or a Supreme Court to approve ANYTHING I wish. If I want to wager on sports I'll do it on-line or at the local Pub with a bookie like the old days. If I choose to indulge in recreational marijuana, and the State objects, I'll purchase it on the streets.
Sooner or later the elected morons will figure out they are losing multi BILLIONS in tax revenue.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Fukk them all.
I don't need a Solicitor General or a Supreme Court to approve ANYTHING I wish. If I want to wager on sports I'll do it on-line or at the local Pub with a bookie like the old days. If I choose to indulge in recreational marijuana, and the State objects, I'll purchase it on the streets.
Sooner or later the elected morons will figure out they are losing multi BILLIONS in tax revenue.
The freest country in the world has to have millions of American males who want to bet on sports to add some interest head to illegal sites that steal your CC information.
It's insanity.
2017 and the Supreme Court needs to ask the Solicitor General to hear the case....
WHY?
Judge it on your own merits. You are the Supreme Court FOR A REASON.
No offence, but you don't even crack the top 10.
Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:
Just disgusting.
The freest country in the world has to have millions of American males who want to bet on sports to add some interest head to illegal sites that steal your CC information.
It's insanity.
2017 and the Supreme Court needs to ask the Solicitor General to hear the case....
WHY?
Judge it on your own merits. You are the Supreme Court FOR A REASON.