Played the Jack Hammer slot for free to see how the payoffs were. What I found out is that you can never win more than $65 on any one spin. I spun the wheels 975 times and only got the free spins feature one time paying me $64.35. All my other "wins" were for less than that. I was playing max bet of $2.50 in pennies. They let you play with $5000 in fun money and at the end of 950 spins I lost $523 dollars. Most of the so called "winnings" were for $8 or less. Unless you can hit these online games with a chance to win at least $300 you're just giving money away. I know that most slot machines are bandits but playing online with no chance of winning is a crime. Will never play online again no matter how many TV ads trot out so called big winners who say they won thousands playing.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Played the Jack Hammer slot for free to see how the payoffs were. What I found out is that you can never win more than $65 on any one spin. I spun the wheels 975 times and only got the free spins feature one time paying me $64.35. All my other "wins" were for less than that. I was playing max bet of $2.50 in pennies. They let you play with $5000 in fun money and at the end of 950 spins I lost $523 dollars. Most of the so called "winnings" were for $8 or less. Unless you can hit these online games with a chance to win at least $300 you're just giving money away. I know that most slot machines are bandits but playing online with no chance of winning is a crime. Will never play online again no matter how many TV ads trot out so called big winners who say they won thousands playing.
Thanks for the info, and taking the time to give some real stats....everyone knows that slot machines are a losing proposition, but to take time and quantify how bad of a bet they are is useful.
Thanks.
Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
Thanks for the info, and taking the time to give some real stats....everyone knows that slot machines are a losing proposition, but to take time and quantify how bad of a bet they are is useful.