• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    New here, where to play?

    Volinky
    RandyC726
    SportsFan9698
    mbialowas
    sports_Network
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 662
    Posts: 19
     
    Volinky
    Volinky
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 60
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2015 - 6:01 PM ET #1

    I am new, but I have been in capping for a while. I can no longer find a local book. I have a Bovada account but Im not sure I like the lines. I have heard the names of Heritage & Pinnacle. Can anyone point me the correct direction with dependable payouts. 

    Thanks
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I am new, but I have been in capping for a while. I can no longer find a local book. I have a Bovada account but Im not sure I like the lines. I have heard the names of Heritage & Pinnacle. Can anyone point me the correct direction with dependable payouts. 

    Thanks
     
    RandyC726
    RandyC726
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 1545
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2015 - 12:22 AM ET #2

    Bovada is terrible. Lines are brutal and go up super late.

    Bookmaker, heritage, betonline ... etc
    Reply
    Bovada is terrible. Lines are brutal and go up super late.

    Bookmaker, heritage, betonline ... etc
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2015 - 1:59 PM ET #3

    Bovada is great is you are looking for dogs... I have no experience on the CS or payouts.

    5dimes is the very best in the business for the recreational sports wagerer.  -105 lines, and they pay every time.  You will hear many dispariging remarks about 5dimes, just as you hear that about the Patriots, the best in the business

    Reply
    Bovada is great is you are looking for dogs... I have no experience on the CS or payouts.

    5dimes is the very best in the business for the recreational sports wagerer.  -105 lines, and they pay every time.  You will hear many dispariging remarks about 5dimes, just as you hear that about the Patriots, the best in the business

     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2015 - 2:25 PM ET #4

    Don't fuckk with Tony at 5 Dimes
    Reply
    Don't fuckk with Tony at 5 Dimes
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2015 - 2:31 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by mbialowas:

    Don't fuckk with Tony at 5 Dimes

    translation... do not try to get one over on the book, do not argue nonsense insistently, and do not act like a major DB.  If you do, Tony will close your account after paying all funds you are deserving.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mbialowas:

    Don't fuckk with Tony at 5 Dimes

    translation... do not try to get one over on the book, do not argue nonsense insistently, and do not act like a major DB.  If you do, Tony will close your account after paying all funds you are deserving.

     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2015 - 2:34 PM ET #6

    We have seen at least a dozen stories of players claiming they were "wronged" by Tony at 5dimes... all of them are eventually outted as an idiot that took some scam too far, or got beligerant with the CS person and their account was blocked.

    I admire the way he runs his business.  Let me remind you that 5dimes continues to be rated A+ by all ratings.  I personally have played there for over 10 years and have had nothing but a great experience.
    Reply
    We have seen at least a dozen stories of players claiming they were "wronged" by Tony at 5dimes... all of them are eventually outted as an idiot that took some scam too far, or got beligerant with the CS person and their account was blocked.

    I admire the way he runs his business.  Let me remind you that 5dimes continues to be rated A+ by all ratings.  I personally have played there for over 10 years and have had nothing but a great experience.
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2015 - 2:41 PM ET #7

    My best tip for communicating with ANY offshore book is to use the online chat... if you call you don't always get somebody that speaks good English... if you use chat, it is always a better communication experience.
    Reply
    My best tip for communicating with ANY offshore book is to use the online chat... if you call you don't always get somebody that speaks good English... if you use chat, it is always a better communication experience.
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2015 - 5:46 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Volinky:

    I am new, but I have been in capping for a while. I can no longer find a local book. I have a Bovada account but Im not sure I like the lines. I have heard the names of Heritage & Pinnacle. Can anyone point me the correct direction with dependable payouts. 

    Thanks
    what is your IP# location? if you are within the Boundries of the USA PinnacleSports is not available to U.S. players. If your IP# is located within the boundries of the USA, your choices are limited, Bookmaker, and 5Dimes, are most likely your two top choices, although I rarely if at all, use an online service (living in Nevada) I would only recommend that you seek out a local bookmaker, you state you no longer can find one, unless your living in an extremely rural area, they're available in just about every major U.S. city, on the other hand, I don't know your exact location, so I could not explain the method of locating one for you, especially if your outside of the USA..hope it all works out for ya
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Volinky:

    I am new, but I have been in capping for a while. I can no longer find a local book. I have a Bovada account but Im not sure I like the lines. I have heard the names of Heritage & Pinnacle. Can anyone point me the correct direction with dependable payouts. 

    Thanks
    what is your IP# location? if you are within the Boundries of the USA PinnacleSports is not available to U.S. players. If your IP# is located within the boundries of the USA, your choices are limited, Bookmaker, and 5Dimes, are most likely your two top choices, although I rarely if at all, use an online service (living in Nevada) I would only recommend that you seek out a local bookmaker, you state you no longer can find one, unless your living in an extremely rural area, they're available in just about every major U.S. city, on the other hand, I don't know your exact location, so I could not explain the method of locating one for you, especially if your outside of the USA..hope it all works out for ya
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2015 - 5:53 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    We have seen at least a dozen stories of players claiming they were "wronged" by Tony at 5dimes... all of them are eventually outted as an idiot that took some scam too far, or got beligerant with the CS person and their account was blocked.

    I admire the way he runs his business.  Let me remind you that 5dimes continues to be rated A+ by all ratings.  I personally have played there for over 10 years and have had nothing but a great experience.
     ten years is a long time, congratulations on your quest, and your on going relationship with 5Dimes/Tony
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    We have seen at least a dozen stories of players claiming they were "wronged" by Tony at 5dimes... all of them are eventually outted as an idiot that took some scam too far, or got beligerant with the CS person and their account was blocked.

    I admire the way he runs his business.  Let me remind you that 5dimes continues to be rated A+ by all ratings.  I personally have played there for over 10 years and have had nothing but a great experience.
     ten years is a long time, congratulations on your quest, and your on going relationship with 5Dimes/Tony
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2015 - 6:05 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:




    Fukk Tony.  He is an azzhole.  Period.

    People defending Tony.
    Goose, if I am not mistaken, did you not have a 5Dimes account once upon a time? I hear their CS is outstanding, is this true? osga.com actually gives them a AAA rating, they presented Tony with Sportsbook Manager of the year (2014) award, can you fill us in on the details? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:




    Fukk Tony.  He is an azzhole.  Period.

    People defending Tony.
    Goose, if I am not mistaken, did you not have a 5Dimes account once upon a time? I hear their CS is outstanding, is this true? osga.com actually gives them a AAA rating, they presented Tony with Sportsbook Manager of the year (2014) award, can you fill us in on the details? 
     
    Volinky
    Volinky
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 60
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2015 - 7:10 PM ET #11

    Looks like I need to go to 5Dimes, do you have to call to place bets or is it as easy as bovada. Local, not sure it's smart to give out location. But possibly Music City. Possibly near University of Kentucky.
    Reply
    Looks like I need to go to 5Dimes, do you have to call to place bets or is it as easy as bovada. Local, not sure it's smart to give out location. But possibly Music City. Possibly near University of Kentucky.
     
    Volinky
    Volinky
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 60
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2015 - 7:41 PM ET #12

    Can I use heritage, bookmaker or you wager if in U.S.?
    Reply
    Can I use heritage, bookmaker or you wager if in U.S.?
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 6:00 AM ET #13

    [Quote: Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose]
    In 2006 I was playing Caribbean Stud in the 5Dimes casino and hit a Straight Flush.  A-2-3-4-5 of Spades.  It paid 10% of the Jackpot a little over $9K.  "Tony held my payout up for about a month" with his BS stories.  Said he had to verify casino settings and blah, blah, blah, more BS with every weekly phone call until I finally got paid.

    Yes, I finally got paid but that's not the point.  He jerked me around about four weeks and nobody should have to wait a month to get paid.  UNACCEPTABLE.  He talked condescendingly to me on the telephone.  Like I was somehow "less important" than his Sports Players.  What is the purpose of having a casino on his site if he's going to treat Casino Players differently?

    He is an azzhole.  Will never do business with Tony again.  And I know I'm not alone because there are literally Hundreds of customers who have stories to tell about Tony.

    Now I use Heritage, Bookmaker and Youwager.  Fukk 5Dimes.
    [/Quote] One month is not acceptable, I don't care what Book it is, or what excuse is used on there behalf, it's just not happening, appreciate you sharing your 5Dimes triology, and justifying your commentary in regards to their CS Manager; aka: Tony, being a stone cold-blooded Azzhole. As always, "have a good one Goose"
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose]
    In 2006 I was playing Caribbean Stud in the 5Dimes casino and hit a Straight Flush.  A-2-3-4-5 of Spades.  It paid 10% of the Jackpot a little over $9K.  "Tony held my payout up for about a month" with his BS stories.  Said he had to verify casino settings and blah, blah, blah, more BS with every weekly phone call until I finally got paid.

    Yes, I finally got paid but that's not the point.  He jerked me around about four weeks and nobody should have to wait a month to get paid.  UNACCEPTABLE.  He talked condescendingly to me on the telephone.  Like I was somehow "less important" than his Sports Players.  What is the purpose of having a casino on his site if he's going to treat Casino Players differently?

    He is an azzhole.  Will never do business with Tony again.  And I know I'm not alone because there are literally Hundreds of customers who have stories to tell about Tony.

    Now I use Heritage, Bookmaker and Youwager.  Fukk 5Dimes.
    [/Quote] One month is not acceptable, I don't care what Book it is, or what excuse is used on there behalf, it's just not happening, appreciate you sharing your 5Dimes triology, and justifying your commentary in regards to their CS Manager; aka: Tony, being a stone cold-blooded Azzhole. As always, "have a good one Goose"
     
    isport
    isport
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 1138
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 6:18 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Volinky:

    Looks like I need to go to 5Dimes


    Don't be stupid
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Volinky:

    Looks like I need to go to 5Dimes


    Don't be stupid
     
    thorpe
    thorpe
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 12927
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 12:51 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Volinky:

    Can I use heritage, bookmaker or you wager if in U.S.?

    Heritage is invite-only, unless they changed that recently.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Volinky:

    Can I use heritage, bookmaker or you wager if in U.S.?

    Heritage is invite-only, unless they changed that recently.  
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 1:13 PM ET #16

    How does one get 'invited' to a sportsbook? aka: "Heritage is invite-only"
    Reply
    How does one get 'invited' to a sportsbook? aka: "Heritage is invite-only"
     
    thorpe
    thorpe
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 12927
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 2:30 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    How does one get 'invited' to a sportsbook? aka: "Heritage is invite-only"

    I was with the Greek when they shutdown, and Heritage pickd up their business and invited me.  But I just checked Heritage website and it says New Accounts Welcome so I was wrong.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    How does one get 'invited' to a sportsbook? aka: "Heritage is invite-only"

    I was with the Greek when they shutdown, and Heritage pickd up their business and invited me.  But I just checked Heritage website and it says New Accounts Welcome so I was wrong.
     
    Michfan15
    Michfan15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 11316
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2015 - 4:35 PM ET #18

    Nothing beats a good, solid local if you have a good rapport/relationship with.
    Reply
    Nothing beats a good, solid local if you have a good rapport/relationship with.
     
     
    Volinky
    Volinky
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 60
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2015 - 9:35 PM ET #19

    Cant find a local in KY or TN.
    Reply
    Cant find a local in KY or TN.
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 436
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,898
    • PART DEUX 159
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 848
    • Week 6 Money 8,515
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,286
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,263

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.