He's pissed because he bet on the Clippers and lost. He starts out in his car, but later in the video he's kicking sand in the desert saying something about having no Thanksgiving or turkey or something because he's so broke.
Thanks in advance
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
He's pissed because he bet on the Clippers and lost. He starts out in his car, but later in the video he's kicking sand in the desert saying something about having no Thanksgiving or turkey or something because he's so broke.
What is the story behind this video and why does it only have 1,200 views?
It's hilarious. What made you ask for this OP?
Somebody posted it a few months back on this forum and I need to show it to a buddy of mine. I couldn't find it on Youtube so I needed help.
I sent the link to his phone but it doesn't work for some reason. He can't bring it up. I tried bringing it up on my phone too, but it doesn't work. The video is "unlisted". That's why it has so few views. Nobody knows it exists, and I don't even know how you'd find it if you had to.
I subscribed to the user, Red Kane, but the video isn't even listed in his videos. It's in my favorites now though.
You'll have to check out his video about how to handle yourself at the betting window. This guy is a trip!
Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:
What is the story behind this video and why does it only have 1,200 views?
It's hilarious. What made you ask for this OP?
Somebody posted it a few months back on this forum and I need to show it to a buddy of mine. I couldn't find it on Youtube so I needed help.
I sent the link to his phone but it doesn't work for some reason. He can't bring it up. I tried bringing it up on my phone too, but it doesn't work. The video is "unlisted". That's why it has so few views. Nobody knows it exists, and I don't even know how you'd find it if you had to.
I subscribed to the user, Red Kane, but the video isn't even listed in his videos. It's in my favorites now though.
You'll have to check out his video about how to handle yourself at the betting window. This guy is a trip!
I don't think this is going to happen. Apparently youtube took that video down because of copyright infringements. Must have been the CD music he was playing in his car while cussing. There appears to be no back-up so he can't post it again.
What a shame. Best video he ever made.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
I don't think this is going to happen. Apparently youtube took that video down because of copyright infringements. Must have been the CD music he was playing in his car while cussing. There appears to be no back-up so he can't post it again.