Wasn't sure where to post this so I apologize for this being irrelevant but I used Bovada for the first time and I used a welcome bonus. Anyhow. I deposited $500 and I have $950 in my account from the winnings but I spent the $250 welcome bonus as well. So I profited $200 which is ok I guess but I just moved away from Vegas so I am new to this site. My funds however besides about $200 of it are locked. This is super odd to me and I am curious how this can be made available? Thanks for the help in advance guys!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Wasn't sure where to post this so I apologize for this being irrelevant but I used Bovada for the first time and I used a welcome bonus. Anyhow. I deposited $500 and I have $950 in my account from the winnings but I spent the $250 welcome bonus as well. So I profited $200 which is ok I guess but I just moved away from Vegas so I am new to this site. My funds however besides about $200 of it are locked. This is super odd to me and I am curious how this can be made available? Thanks for the help in advance guys!
bonuses, especially ones thats big) usually come with a heft rollover. or else people would just deposit get a free 250 with 200 and cashout 950 the next day. understand?
bonuses, especially ones thats big) usually come with a heft rollover. or else people would just deposit get a free 250 with 200 and cashout 950 the next day. understand?