Hello, I'm New to basketball betting. Who could Help me with one or two profitables stratégies. Thanks
Need Help
I would post in the NBA section. But season is over.
Also my advice , do your own thing. You can compare yourself to others and use it as a tool BUT don’t follow anyone’s system.. Betting is betting and if you lose , you want it to be because of you. Not in your head saying “ I shouldn’t have followed this and that person “.. Again you can use folks as “tools” but don’t let it be your ultimate decision.
I can GUARANTEE you there is nobody in the world 60-70-80-90% like they say. Yes it’s true people can get hot and go on a 80-90% clip BUT it evens out. So you have about the same chance of flipping a coin if you blind follow. Again just use as a tool and get info that you may have missed. If you know nothing about betting then do NOT bet period. Not trying to be a azz, but trying to save u money.
![]()
I would post in the NBA section. But season is over.
Also my advice , do your own thing. You can compare yourself to others and use it as a tool BUT don’t follow anyone’s system.. Betting is betting and if you lose , you want it to be because of you. Not in your head saying “ I shouldn’t have followed this and that person “.. Again you can use folks as “tools” but don’t let it be your ultimate decision.
I can GUARANTEE you there is nobody in the world 60-70-80-90% like they say. Yes it’s true people can get hot and go on a 80-90% clip BUT it evens out. So you have about the same chance of flipping a coin if you blind follow. Again just use as a tool and get info that you may have missed. If you know nothing about betting then do NOT bet period. Not trying to be a azz, but trying to save u money.
![]()
I would post in the NBA section. But season is over. Also my advice , do your own thing. You can compare yourself to others and use it as a tool BUT don’t follow anyone’s system.. Betting is betting and if you lose , you want it to be because of you. Not in your head saying “ I shouldn’t have followed this and that person “.. Again you can use folks as “tools” but don’t let it be your ultimate decision. I can GUARANTEE you there is nobody in the world 60-70-80-90% like they say. Yes it’s true people can get hot and go on a 80-90% clip BUT it evens out. So you have about the same chance of flipping a coin if you blind follow. Again just use as a tool and get info that you may have missed. If you know nothing about betting then do NOT bet period. Not trying to be a azz, but trying to save u money.
I'm especially tickled by the bolded statement...many folks on this site are considered tools for varying different reasons...![]()
![]()
I would post in the NBA section. But season is over. Also my advice , do your own thing. You can compare yourself to others and use it as a tool BUT don’t follow anyone’s system.. Betting is betting and if you lose , you want it to be because of you. Not in your head saying “ I shouldn’t have followed this and that person “.. Again you can use folks as “tools” but don’t let it be your ultimate decision. I can GUARANTEE you there is nobody in the world 60-70-80-90% like they say. Yes it’s true people can get hot and go on a 80-90% clip BUT it evens out. So you have about the same chance of flipping a coin if you blind follow. Again just use as a tool and get info that you may have missed. If you know nothing about betting then do NOT bet period. Not trying to be a azz, but trying to save u money.
I'm especially tickled by the bolded statement...many folks on this site are considered tools for varying different reasons...![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,789
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,570
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
- MLB Playoffs 15,838
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,067
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
- Week 6 Money 5,349
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,216
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,498
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
