Heritage says they accept them now. Supposedly they make you print out a form and then trace over the pre-paid card lightly in pencil. It's BS but if you want to get paid eventually you'll have to do it. personally I'd go with MoneyGram or Bitcoin.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Heritage says they accept them now. Supposedly they make you print out a form and then trace over the pre-paid card lightly in pencil. It's BS but if you want to get paid eventually you'll have to do it. personally I'd go with MoneyGram or Bitcoin.
I made a $500 MoneyGram deposit (maximum allowed) into Heritage this afternoon and they had it credited and usable within an hour. Now, I have always used MoneyGram for both deposits and withdrawals with Heritage. Never ever any problems.
After today's transaction Heritage emails me this page long letter explaining step by step by step how to make larger deposits with BitCoin and how I REALLY MUST BEGIN using this method because the pressure from the Feds on USA gamblers is becoming unbearable. So, I'll throw $1K into this and see what develops.
Will keep you posted.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
I made a $500 MoneyGram deposit (maximum allowed) into Heritage this afternoon and they had it credited and usable within an hour. Now, I have always used MoneyGram for both deposits and withdrawals with Heritage. Never ever any problems.
After today's transaction Heritage emails me this page long letter explaining step by step by step how to make larger deposits with BitCoin and how I REALLY MUST BEGIN using this method because the pressure from the Feds on USA gamblers is becoming unbearable. So, I'll throw $1K into this and see what develops.
Thx Goose I have been with them for years and now they are steering me away from moneygram which used to be quick and. convenient Keep me posted and why in the world do we not have it legalized here...
Thx Goose I have been with them for years and now they are steering me away from moneygram which used to be quick and. convenient Keep me posted and why in the world do we not have it legalized here...