What's a good medium duty chainsaw? I heard they don't like Ethanol in the fuel. What options do I have? Would be willing to sacrifice cost if I can get something very reliable with no hassles mixing fuel, etc.
Suggestions?
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
What's a good medium duty chainsaw? I heard they don't like Ethanol in the fuel. What options do I have? Would be willing to sacrifice cost if I can get something very reliable with no hassles mixing fuel, etc.
Actually, yes. Some trees and shrubbery are coming down to make room for the Berlin Wall I am erecting. She has no trees on her land so her back porch will soon be fully exposed with no privacy. She takes my trees and shrubbery for granted while she enjoys her back deck. No more. She'll be flabbergasted when she has no more privacy. Then when the wall goes up (ugly side facing her) she will wish that she never fukked with me. Some people just need to learn the hard way.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
Going to teach your infringing neighbor a lesson?
Actually, yes. Some trees and shrubbery are coming down to make room for the Berlin Wall I am erecting. She has no trees on her land so her back porch will soon be fully exposed with no privacy. She takes my trees and shrubbery for granted while she enjoys her back deck. No more. She'll be flabbergasted when she has no more privacy. Then when the wall goes up (ugly side facing her) she will wish that she never fukked with me. Some people just need to learn the hard way.
Husquvarna, Home Depot stopped carrying them so not sure where to buy now. If this is a 1 shot clearing maybe try and rent 1 for the day. I've rented many a tool from Home Depot, maybe they rent chainsaws.
The only no mixing option I know is electric
Husquvarna, Home Depot stopped carrying them so not sure where to buy now. If this is a 1 shot clearing maybe try and rent 1 for the day. I've rented many a tool from Home Depot, maybe they rent chainsaws.
Huskavana 455 rancher xp light weight plenty of nuts for most any job. A good file to sharpen go with Oregon chains and files mix is easy a talon to a galonn mix oil. Go with 91 fuel. Or at the airport airplane gas has no ethanol ever. If you not used a saw get chaps if it kicks it won't cut your leg. Best of luck man.
Huskavana 455 rancher xp light weight plenty of nuts for most any job. A good file to sharpen go with Oregon chains and files mix is easy a talon to a galonn mix oil. Go with 91 fuel. Or at the airport airplane gas has no ethanol ever. If you not used a saw get chaps if it kicks it won't cut your leg. Best of luck man.
Will build the "wall" with ya goose if you can hold out for a bit, we can have some fun with building the ugliest fence backside for that witch. Mixture is a good route on a hqual medium chainsaw. Hate to sound cliche but Stihl is the top saw for a long term investment. Renting is also a good idea but the chain is rarely sharp which can be pretty dangerous as I'm sure you know. I've had many rentals back out and throw.
Will build the "wall" with ya goose if you can hold out for a bit, we can have some fun with building the ugliest fence backside for that witch. Mixture is a good route on a hqual medium chainsaw. Hate to sound cliche but Stihl is the top saw for a long term investment. Renting is also a good idea but the chain is rarely sharp which can be pretty dangerous as I'm sure you know. I've had many rentals back out and throw.