• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Near death...

    nature1970
    knockonwood
    cbbguru2023
    vanzack
    Sidehatch
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 289
    Posts: 9
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2023 - 7:21 PM ET #1

    I know another personal story of a near death experience....

    Well.. I fell shattered my skull.... Fractured it in four places. The recochez damaged both frontal lobes to a brain hemorrhage which bleeded for three days.... This weekend..

    Thursday was trama Friday Saturday Sunday is I'll admit lost to me as I was in a coma....

    Well Monday I awoken and checked myself out of the hospital I am aware alert and active...

    Today leveled a trailer put in a wood stove feal good no pains a little foggy though when I wake up.... 

    Why well modern medicine and God....

    Went from well you not going to make it do you have a living will to helping some friends make it through the winter....

    It was and is an incredible experience .... 

    Better days are coming.... 

     

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I know another personal story of a near death experience....

    Well.. I fell shattered my skull.... Fractured it in four places. The recochez damaged both frontal lobes to a brain hemorrhage which bleeded for three days.... This weekend..

    Thursday was trama Friday Saturday Sunday is I'll admit lost to me as I was in a coma....

    Well Monday I awoken and checked myself out of the hospital I am aware alert and active...

    Today leveled a trailer put in a wood stove feal good no pains a little foggy though when I wake up.... 

    Why well modern medicine and God....

    Went from well you not going to make it do you have a living will to helping some friends make it through the winter....

    It was and is an incredible experience .... 

    Better days are coming.... 

     

     

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2023 - 3:13 PM ET #2

    @nature1970

     Died when I was 17 for a while but God bought me back....I'll keep it short but always here to help anyone I can...I hit my head on pavement and my soul left my body...It was peaceful and no pian at all, I could see my body in the road and yes like you hear the white light...I was gone and I said God I'm to young to die and my soul returned to my body but I was now paralyzed.....I spent the next 9 days in a hospital but made it home...In sports I played qb all my life, punted and kicked....I played guard on a basketball team that won the 4a championship in nc in 74 and went undefeated, think 33-0....The same year ncst won the national championship undefeated I think, have a concussion now but another story...After my accident I played no contact sports but played number 1 seed on our high school tennis team but never won but 1 match...My conference had the best tennis players in the country pretty much and one ranked number 1 in the country...His dad was the tennis coach at unc for 19 yrs and I was self taught..My school didn't have tennis courts but I competed...I speak of sports because when I could no longer play I took up sports gambling and been going since 74....another story and how I got started in sports investing I call it...I picked up money for my dad one day at maybe the biggest book in America in 74....Long story short, the book liked me and taught me how to beat the book but much harder today in my opinion since internet...

    Sorry to go on and on but so glad to hear you're doing better than before maybe.....One thing you'll learn after something like you experienced,  you'll appreciate life more and not take life so serious....you'll find a calm most can't but never give your belief in God up....prayers with you and thanks for sharing!!! Knock! (People always talk of my writing but never bothered me...Married a English Major and she gave up on me I think)

    Reply

    @nature1970

     Died when I was 17 for a while but God bought me back....I'll keep it short but always here to help anyone I can...I hit my head on pavement and my soul left my body...It was peaceful and no pian at all, I could see my body in the road and yes like you hear the white light...I was gone and I said God I'm to young to die and my soul returned to my body but I was now paralyzed.....I spent the next 9 days in a hospital but made it home...In sports I played qb all my life, punted and kicked....I played guard on a basketball team that won the 4a championship in nc in 74 and went undefeated, think 33-0....The same year ncst won the national championship undefeated I think, have a concussion now but another story...After my accident I played no contact sports but played number 1 seed on our high school tennis team but never won but 1 match...My conference had the best tennis players in the country pretty much and one ranked number 1 in the country...His dad was the tennis coach at unc for 19 yrs and I was self taught..My school didn't have tennis courts but I competed...I speak of sports because when I could no longer play I took up sports gambling and been going since 74....another story and how I got started in sports investing I call it...I picked up money for my dad one day at maybe the biggest book in America in 74....Long story short, the book liked me and taught me how to beat the book but much harder today in my opinion since internet...

    Sorry to go on and on but so glad to hear you're doing better than before maybe.....One thing you'll learn after something like you experienced,  you'll appreciate life more and not take life so serious....you'll find a calm most can't but never give your belief in God up....prayers with you and thanks for sharing!!! Knock! (People always talk of my writing but never bothered me...Married a English Major and she gave up on me I think)

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2023 - 5:26 AM ET #3

    This isn't my first rodeo with death...

    I'll admit I am an odd creature in Irish rhealm.

    Best described as a half elf woods creature in Maine..... Family landed in 1640 Massachusetts then.

    New York owned Maine in 1676 when the treaty of casco  was made as an accord with the Natives.

    can't seem to leave the place I am a 14th gen from that lot...

     

    Reply

    This isn't my first rodeo with death...

    I'll admit I am an odd creature in Irish rhealm.

    Best described as a half elf woods creature in Maine..... Family landed in 1640 Massachusetts then.

    New York owned Maine in 1676 when the treaty of casco  was made as an accord with the Natives.

    can't seem to leave the place I am a 14th gen from that lot...

     

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2023 - 5:44 AM ET #4

    The question is, is there any place on the battlefield for human compassion? That’s James Jones’ question… [He] wrote a story about his own experiences in war – that men go into war not knowing why – they’re usually indoctrinated to go in for idealistic reasons. Then they realise they’re going to die or they’re going to have to kill somebody and they become tremendously horrified… [He] said that the great experiences he had in the war were, one, the horror, and, two, the day he was shot and knew he was going to die… Such a fear came over him — up from his feet, overwhelming his body — that it stripped away all social and military conditioning, personality, grasp… When you know you are going to die [this] tremendous fear overwhelms you. And in that moment of fright and horror, [you] literally lose [your] self… It shatters all of your social conditioning, your facade, your personality… Something is replaced once that self is gone… into this nothingness…and that’s this unbearable compassion of love…, compassion of love for [your] fellow men… for the fellow standing next to [you]… He said, after you feel that, and have lost your self, then you know you will die for your buddy. And he said, it’s one of the strange ironies that come out of this terrible diseased idea of war. He says he never felt that love again. That the love of a parent for a child comes closest. But the parent still holds on to their identity.”

    Nick Nolte 

    The bridge from life to death is a thin red line...

    This line is a crossing not necessarily a one way street as a Christian raised the dead. 

    Or old testimony elishu in the book of kings 2 raised a daughter from the dead... Marry Eddy Christian science founder wrote a book invoking raising the dead.... 

    Necromancer raise the dead ,bread eaters for the excommunicated could obsolve death....

    And I believe some people can elong longevity.. live into their 150 200....

    Then the parrells near earth experiences. 

    The common dialogue.of near identical stories involved the light...

    Mine was a question posed...

    Dream like state of aware consciousness

    I was in a dimly lit valley with billions of red spirits the valley had a begining but perceived ending every soul was the same yellowish orbs.

    A voice called who will help these people.

    While I was there time seems to be of little meaning whether long or short I conversed with another soul. He stated this is at peace no contentions , and admitted at times dreadfully boring....

    So heard voice and I walked to the cliff at first I felt this was going to be a stampede... But no the crowd parted I walked to the front .

    I walked to the cliff climbed the cliff and knelt on a compass of some sort and said I will help these of the souls I saw maybe 100 stepped forward....

    Then I fell.., into a whole woke up and was like ok where am I what year is this and how did I get into hospital pajamas again...

    But then I seen all kinds of strange phenomenon...have had multiple heart attacks in three cities. Froze to death u thawed and carried on.... This latest was su.iliar but different...

     

     

    Reply

    The question is, is there any place on the battlefield for human compassion? That’s James Jones’ question… [He] wrote a story about his own experiences in war – that men go into war not knowing why – they’re usually indoctrinated to go in for idealistic reasons. Then they realise they’re going to die or they’re going to have to kill somebody and they become tremendously horrified… [He] said that the great experiences he had in the war were, one, the horror, and, two, the day he was shot and knew he was going to die… Such a fear came over him — up from his feet, overwhelming his body — that it stripped away all social and military conditioning, personality, grasp… When you know you are going to die [this] tremendous fear overwhelms you. And in that moment of fright and horror, [you] literally lose [your] self… It shatters all of your social conditioning, your facade, your personality… Something is replaced once that self is gone… into this nothingness…and that’s this unbearable compassion of love…, compassion of love for [your] fellow men… for the fellow standing next to [you]… He said, after you feel that, and have lost your self, then you know you will die for your buddy. And he said, it’s one of the strange ironies that come out of this terrible diseased idea of war. He says he never felt that love again. That the love of a parent for a child comes closest. But the parent still holds on to their identity.”

    Nick Nolte 

    The bridge from life to death is a thin red line...

    This line is a crossing not necessarily a one way street as a Christian raised the dead. 

    Or old testimony elishu in the book of kings 2 raised a daughter from the dead... Marry Eddy Christian science founder wrote a book invoking raising the dead.... 

    Necromancer raise the dead ,bread eaters for the excommunicated could obsolve death....

    And I believe some people can elong longevity.. live into their 150 200....

    Then the parrells near earth experiences. 

    The common dialogue.of near identical stories involved the light...

    Mine was a question posed...

    Dream like state of aware consciousness

    I was in a dimly lit valley with billions of red spirits the valley had a begining but perceived ending every soul was the same yellowish orbs.

    A voice called who will help these people.

    While I was there time seems to be of little meaning whether long or short I conversed with another soul. He stated this is at peace no contentions , and admitted at times dreadfully boring....

    So heard voice and I walked to the cliff at first I felt this was going to be a stampede... But no the crowd parted I walked to the front .

    I walked to the cliff climbed the cliff and knelt on a compass of some sort and said I will help these of the souls I saw maybe 100 stepped forward....

    Then I fell.., into a whole woke up and was like ok where am I what year is this and how did I get into hospital pajamas again...

    But then I seen all kinds of strange phenomenon...have had multiple heart attacks in three cities. Froze to death u thawed and carried on.... This latest was su.iliar but different...

     

     

     
    cbbguru2023
    cbbguru2023
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2022
    Posts: 11
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2023 - 7:12 PM ET #5

    Im not sure what I believe on after like but what I would like to believe

     

    is that when you die, the most .00000000000000000000000000001% of your brain stays active that no one has found yet and you essentially go into a dream state............. you go into dream life, may not even know youre dreaming and just never wake up....

     

    Let me ask you all this cause not one person in my family says they have this....

     

    I have dreams for YEARS, where I go to my grandmothers house that was in my town.... but her house is different ,her back yard is different... things are there that are not in real life such as trees , poles, hills etc... and I may have had a dream 3 years ago where i went to her house and then last week and everything is the exact same thing in the dream... its odd and not anyone in my life has said they have had this ever..... just wondering!!!!

    Reply

    Im not sure what I believe on after like but what I would like to believe

     

    is that when you die, the most .00000000000000000000000000001% of your brain stays active that no one has found yet and you essentially go into a dream state............. you go into dream life, may not even know youre dreaming and just never wake up....

     

    Let me ask you all this cause not one person in my family says they have this....

     

    I have dreams for YEARS, where I go to my grandmothers house that was in my town.... but her house is different ,her back yard is different... things are there that are not in real life such as trees , poles, hills etc... and I may have had a dream 3 years ago where i went to her house and then last week and everything is the exact same thing in the dream... its odd and not anyone in my life has said they have had this ever..... just wondering!!!!

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2023 - 1:04 PM ET #6

    Sorry to hear Nature.  All my best to you.  I wish you health and peace.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Sorry to hear Nature.  All my best to you.  I wish you health and peace.

    peace_5

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2023 - 11:26 AM ET #7

    Been a wicked week...

    Fixed up a trailer got work going.

    Not freezing to death 

    Putting wood in a stovehave food water shelter....

    Taking meds.... Better days will be here. 

     

     

     Working on my life...

     

    Reply

    Been a wicked week...

    Fixed up a trailer got work going.

    Not freezing to death 

    Putting wood in a stovehave food water shelter....

    Taking meds.... Better days will be here. 

     

     

     Working on my life...

     

     
    Sidehatch
    Sidehatch
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3246
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2023 - 3:49 AM ET #8

    Brain injuries are tough. Don’t underestimate what you need my friend. Worst thing that can happen is a seizure - so if a doc prescribes anti seizure meds you take it every day. Hope to see you posting 10 years after my old arse passes amigo 

    Reply

    Brain injuries are tough. Don’t underestimate what you need my friend. Worst thing that can happen is a seizure - so if a doc prescribes anti seizure meds you take it every day. Hope to see you posting 10 years after my old arse passes amigo 

     
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2023 - 12:40 PM ET #9

    @nature1970

     Hope you're doing alright. I've got as much love for you as one can have for a stranger on the internet. Was I've involved in the fall? I know it's hard to have been some kind of cold up there the past few weeks. Be careful, bro. And no installing wood stoves days after cracking your dome open.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @nature1970

     Hope you're doing alright. I've got as much love for you as one can have for a stranger on the internet. Was I've involved in the fall? I know it's hard to have been some kind of cold up there the past few weeks. Be careful, bro. And no installing wood stoves days after cracking your dome open.

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
    • MLB Playoffs 16,083
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,367
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.