Ive sent a couple emails about when the hoodie I won would be sent but I havent got a reply back yet. Its been over 2 months since the NBA regular season contest ended. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to receive a prize that was won? Thanks
NBA contest Hoodie prize sent?
Views: 71
Posts: 6
Posted:
#5
They sent me an email back on Aug 17th to get my address so they could send the hoodie I won, but I havent received it yet. I sent a couple emails with no reply back yet. I was hoping I would hear something back on this forum post, but no reply yet. I hope to hear something soon...
They sent me an email back on Aug 17th to get my address so they could send the hoodie I won, but I havent received it yet. I sent a couple emails with no reply back yet. I was hoping I would hear something back on this forum post, but no reply yet. I hope to hear something soon...
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
