He threatens me this every year but I got that feeling it's for real.
Leave the women and take twice the cash my friend.
I have you covered Bro.
He threatens me this every year but I got that feeling it's for real.
Leave the women and take twice the cash my friend.
I have you covered Bro.
He threatens me this every year but I got that feeling it's for real.
Leave the women and take twice the cash my friend.
I have you covered Bro.
C'mon nature no excuses. If you don't have bus fare I'll drive to Maine in wifey's Mercedes to get you and your brother.
Fully comped suite for 3,4,5 nights whatever you need. All meals in the VIP lounge, breakfast, lunch, dinner. Free booze as well. Hell, I'll even stake you guys on the gambling table with me.
Let's go... BRING IT.
It's PARTY TIME!!!
C'mon nature no excuses. If you don't have bus fare I'll drive to Maine in wifey's Mercedes to get you and your brother.
Fully comped suite for 3,4,5 nights whatever you need. All meals in the VIP lounge, breakfast, lunch, dinner. Free booze as well. Hell, I'll even stake you guys on the gambling table with me.
Let's go... BRING IT.
It's PARTY TIME!!!
Maybe but Nature and GG getting after it would be epic. I want it to happen. If I was on the East Coast, i'd for sure get in on it.
Maybe but Nature and GG getting after it would be epic. I want it to happen. If I was on the East Coast, i'd for sure get in on it.
