What are you 12? Never seen a nude chick in real life before?
No go for me. The majority of people don't need to be nude in public. The last thing I want to catch in my peripheral is a really big fat phuck dining. Talk about losing my apetitie.
What are you 12? Never seen a nude chick in real life before?
No go for me. The majority of people don't need to be nude in public. The last thing I want to catch in my peripheral is a really big fat phuck dining. Talk about losing my apetitie.
What are you 12? Never seen a nude chick in real life before?
No go for me. The majority of people don't need to be nude in public. The last thing I want to catch in my peripheral is a really big fat phuck dining. Talk about losing my apetitie.
Haha! I know right!
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
What are you 12? Never seen a nude chick in real life before?
No go for me. The majority of people don't need to be nude in public. The last thing I want to catch in my peripheral is a really big fat phuck dining. Talk about losing my apetitie.