Do I go to hell, tormented for eternity after being tormented most my life, or to heaven, where I want to slpa gods face and no on wants me there anyway because Im an ahole..I need more beer
My time on earth grows shorter
Views: 126
Posts: 2
Posted:
#2
Bud light is super cheap right now. It's shitty beer but you can't beat the value if you don't mind shitty light lagers. Personally, the only shitty domestic lagers I will drink are yellowjackets and not the lights but I did have a few Bud lights at my buddy's house last week.
Always drink responsibly. This is something I have personally worked on in recent years.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Bud light is super cheap right now. It's shitty beer but you can't beat the value if you don't mind shitty light lagers. Personally, the only shitty domestic lagers I will drink are yellowjackets and not the lights but I did have a few Bud lights at my buddy's house last week.
Always drink responsibly. This is something I have personally worked on in recent years.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
