I haven’t seen it so idk but if it allows us to edit a post so we can add more plays for al to see the players easier, it would keep me at least from starting 10 threads a day and keep the board cleaner! Just my 2 cents
My take on the new forum!
its the default forum now....do you see switch back temporarily above thread? if you do you're using new forum
i use my iPhone. I don’t see anything. Where do I find this default switch bro
its the default forum now....do you see switch back temporarily above thread? if you do you're using new forum
i use my iPhone. I don’t see anything. Where do I find this default switch bro
I haven’t seen it so idk but if it allows us to edit a post so we can add more plays for al to see the players easier, it would keep me at least from starting 10 threads a day and keep the board cleaner! Just my 2 cents
I haven’t seen it so idk but if it allows us to edit a post so we can add more plays for al to see the players easier, it would keep me at least from starting 10 threads a day and keep the board cleaner! Just my 2 cents
total clown show, man. it's expected over in the nba mains, but college ball was solid for a long time.
total clown show, man. it's expected over in the nba mains, but college ball was solid for a long time.
Yeah lol, i never thought about that, someone is going to be posting a 40-0 record with 32 edited posts from the past?!?!
I actually like the edit function...they have it over at CTG and its really useful...however all those guys have integrity and would never stoop to the level of the nonsense that happens here ![]()
Yeah lol, i never thought about that, someone is going to be posting a 40-0 record with 32 edited posts from the past?!?!
I actually like the edit function...they have it over at CTG and its really useful...however all those guys have integrity and would never stoop to the level of the nonsense that happens here ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
