• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    My phone broken AGAIN.

    TheGoldenGoose
    StumpTownStu
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    searchwarrant
    Canada_Chris
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 766
    Posts: 17
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2019 - 7:43 PM ET #1


    This is the 2nd LG android that has failed me. 

    You're FIRED LG.  You're FIRED AT&T.

    Going with an iphone Xr and Sprint.

    Lost all my contact info, pics, everything, but will be up and running again on Friday.

    Tried to make it work because it was such a great price but WTF??? it's only a great deal if it WORKS.


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    This is the 2nd LG android that has failed me. 

    You're FIRED LG.  You're FIRED AT&T.

    Going with an iphone Xr and Sprint.

    Lost all my contact info, pics, everything, but will be up and running again on Friday.

    Tried to make it work because it was such a great price but WTF??? it's only a great deal if it WORKS.


     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2019 - 2:53 AM ET #2

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    This is the 2nd LG android that has failed me.  You're FIRED LG.  You're FIRED AT&T.Going with an iphone Xr and Sprint.Lost all my contact info, pics, everything, but will be up and running again on Friday.Tried to make it work because it was such a great price but WTF??? it's only a great deal if it WORKS.

    AT&T is the bomb. Guess it's a regional thing though that would be ironic giving you're near the "Atlantic" and i'm near the Pacific.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    This is the 2nd LG android that has failed me.  You're FIRED LG.  You're FIRED AT&T.Going with an iphone Xr and Sprint.Lost all my contact info, pics, everything, but will be up and running again on Friday.Tried to make it work because it was such a great price but WTF??? it's only a great deal if it WORKS.

    AT&T is the bomb. Guess it's a regional thing though that would be ironic giving you're near the "Atlantic" and i'm near the Pacific.

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2019 - 3:21 AM ET #3


    Well, I was trying to prove a point to Wifey that my cheap $150 LG phone and $60 / month AT&T unlimited data / text was ABSOLUTELY  the way to go.  That Android blew right up in my face.  So I'll move over to her Sprint contract and buy a Mac.  I was wrong and I made a mistake.  I've made mistakes before.  Sigh.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Well, I was trying to prove a point to Wifey that my cheap $150 LG phone and $60 / month AT&T unlimited data / text was ABSOLUTELY  the way to go.  That Android blew right up in my face.  So I'll move over to her Sprint contract and buy a Mac.  I was wrong and I made a mistake.  I've made mistakes before.  Sigh.
     
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 2605
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2019 - 1:56 PM ET #4

    So that's why no response from my text regarding those " no quit in them Tigers". Hope it turns out well for you bro!!!

    Reply

    So that's why no response from my text regarding those " no quit in them Tigers". Hope it turns out well for you bro!!!

     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2019 - 3:26 PM ET #5

    Samsung brother. 

    Reply

    Samsung brother. 

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2019 - 4:44 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Samsung brother. 



    Hey Ricky and particular models I should check out or you just believe Samsung makes the better product?
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Samsung brother. 



    Hey Ricky and particular models I should check out or you just believe Samsung makes the better product?
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2019 - 4:52 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNY_ODAE:

    So that's why no response from my text regarding those " no quit in them Tigers". Hope it turns out well for you bro!!!



    Please send me a Covers PM.  Located your address but can't find your cell #.  I'll call you back on Wifey's cell. 

    Got a lot of Derby questions!!! 


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNY_ODAE:

    So that's why no response from my text regarding those " no quit in them Tigers". Hope it turns out well for you bro!!!



    Please send me a Covers PM.  Located your address but can't find your cell #.  I'll call you back on Wifey's cell. 

    Got a lot of Derby questions!!! 


     
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 2605
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2019 - 5:51 PM ET #8

    hope that worked!! Won't make a decision till the post is drawing but Maximum Security is my focus!!

     

    Reply

    hope that worked!! Won't make a decision till the post is drawing but Maximum Security is my focus!!

     

     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2019 - 3:39 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Samsung brother. 
    Hey Ricky and particular models I should check out or you just believe Samsung makes the better product?

     

    It's really a dead heat, they use the same processor with Samsung having a little better quality ans speed. This is what friends have told me that work for both apple and samsung tech RD.. 

    S10 is fantastic, as is the S9. Save some money and go back a model... they're all blazing fast.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Samsung brother. 
    Hey Ricky and particular models I should check out or you just believe Samsung makes the better product?

     

    It's really a dead heat, they use the same processor with Samsung having a little better quality ans speed. This is what friends have told me that work for both apple and samsung tech RD.. 

    S10 is fantastic, as is the S9. Save some money and go back a model... they're all blazing fast.

     

     
    Canada_Chris
    Canada_Chris
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 2462
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2019 - 9:24 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    This is the 2nd LG android that has failed me.  You're FIRED LG.  You're FIRED AT&T.Going with an iphone Xr and Sprint.Lost all my contact info, pics, everything, but will be up and running again on Friday.Tried to make it work because it was such a great price but WTF??? it's only a great deal if it WORKS.

    I have an iPhone myself.  Not too familiar with Samsung so not sure if it has the same features, but probably.

    One of the things I like about iPhone/Apple is the cloud feature.  I have all of my contacts and photos stored within my Apple account along with some notes.  I've had times where phones have either been stolen or been damaged beyond repair and all I've needed to do is log into my Apple account and everything will restore to my new phone automatically.  Contacts, pictures.  Works superbly.

    I'm sure this is a pretty common feature these days but in terms of iPhone, it's been a life saver.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    This is the 2nd LG android that has failed me.  You're FIRED LG.  You're FIRED AT&T.Going with an iphone Xr and Sprint.Lost all my contact info, pics, everything, but will be up and running again on Friday.Tried to make it work because it was such a great price but WTF??? it's only a great deal if it WORKS.

    I have an iPhone myself.  Not too familiar with Samsung so not sure if it has the same features, but probably.

    One of the things I like about iPhone/Apple is the cloud feature.  I have all of my contacts and photos stored within my Apple account along with some notes.  I've had times where phones have either been stolen or been damaged beyond repair and all I've needed to do is log into my Apple account and everything will restore to my new phone automatically.  Contacts, pictures.  Works superbly.

    I'm sure this is a pretty common feature these days but in terms of iPhone, it's been a life saver.

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2019 - 9:34 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Canada_Chris:

    I have an iPhone myself.  Not too familiar with Samsung so not sure if it has the same features, but probably.

    One of the things I like about iPhone/Apple is the cloud feature.  I have all of my contacts and photos stored within my Apple account along with some notes.  I've had times where phones have either been stolen or been damaged beyond repair and all I've needed to do is log into my Apple account and everything will restore to my new phone automatically.  Contacts, pictures.  Works superbly.

    I'm sure this is a pretty common feature these days but in terms of iPhone, it's been a life saver.



    Wifey told me about this cloud feature.  An extra $3 a month?


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada_Chris:

    I have an iPhone myself.  Not too familiar with Samsung so not sure if it has the same features, but probably.

    One of the things I like about iPhone/Apple is the cloud feature.  I have all of my contacts and photos stored within my Apple account along with some notes.  I've had times where phones have either been stolen or been damaged beyond repair and all I've needed to do is log into my Apple account and everything will restore to my new phone automatically.  Contacts, pictures.  Works superbly.

    I'm sure this is a pretty common feature these days but in terms of iPhone, it's been a life saver.



    Wifey told me about this cloud feature.  An extra $3 a month?


     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2019 - 10:12 PM ET #12

    iPhone + iTunes . simple. 

    iPhone 8+moneybag. last iPhone to have the Home Button an_light.

     

    Reply

    iPhone + iTunes . simple. 

    iPhone 8+moneybag. last iPhone to have the Home Button an_light.

     

     
    Stevens23
    Stevens23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2019
    Posts: 50
    Posted: May. 7, 2019 - 4:41 AM ET #13

    I do not use Android. They let me down more than once. Now I have an iPhone and I am satisfied. This is a great phone.

    Reply

    I do not use Android. They let me down more than once. Now I have an iPhone and I am satisfied. This is a great phone.

     
    EuroPro
    EuroPro
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 5110
    Posted: May. 12, 2019 - 9:16 PM ET #14

    iphones+airpods= life

    Reply

    iphones+airpods= life

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 12, 2019 - 10:05 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Quote Originally Posted by Canada_Chris:

    I have an iPhone myself.  Not too familiar with Samsung so not sure if it has the same features, but probably. One of the things I like about iPhone/Apple is the cloud feature.  I have all of my contacts and photos stored within my Apple account along with some notes.  I've had times where phones have either been stolen or been damaged beyond repair and all I've needed to do is log into my Apple account and everything will restore to my new phone automatically.  Contacts, pictures.  Works superbly. I'm sure this is a pretty common feature these days but in terms of iPhone, it's been a life saver.
    Wifey told me about this cloud feature.  An extra $3 a month?

    Dude, GG, you are not  cloud guy. And most newer phones come cloud enabled and that is the factory setting. I go through any phone I or my wife uses and turn cloud off. The cloud is the storing all of your personal shyt, contacts, pictures, ect  on corporate fukks servers instead of just on your device. Remember all those celebrities got their puss pics hacked? It's because when they saved them to "the cloud", most didn't understand what a cloud was. I have my own cloud but that's another conversation.

    Side note but since we're on the subject, keep your bluetooth function turned off unless you're using it at that moment. Once had a hacker buddy show me a program on his phone that allowed him to grab anyone's device: laptop, phone, tablet...any one with the bluetooth turned on.

    The scary part is this stuff is just out there. You don't have to be a coder to be a hacker anymore. Just download an app.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Quote Originally Posted by Canada_Chris:

    I have an iPhone myself.  Not too familiar with Samsung so not sure if it has the same features, but probably. One of the things I like about iPhone/Apple is the cloud feature.  I have all of my contacts and photos stored within my Apple account along with some notes.  I've had times where phones have either been stolen or been damaged beyond repair and all I've needed to do is log into my Apple account and everything will restore to my new phone automatically.  Contacts, pictures.  Works superbly. I'm sure this is a pretty common feature these days but in terms of iPhone, it's been a life saver.
    Wifey told me about this cloud feature.  An extra $3 a month?

    Dude, GG, you are not  cloud guy. And most newer phones come cloud enabled and that is the factory setting. I go through any phone I or my wife uses and turn cloud off. The cloud is the storing all of your personal shyt, contacts, pictures, ect  on corporate fukks servers instead of just on your device. Remember all those celebrities got their puss pics hacked? It's because when they saved them to "the cloud", most didn't understand what a cloud was. I have my own cloud but that's another conversation.

    Side note but since we're on the subject, keep your bluetooth function turned off unless you're using it at that moment. Once had a hacker buddy show me a program on his phone that allowed him to grab anyone's device: laptop, phone, tablet...any one with the bluetooth turned on.

    The scary part is this stuff is just out there. You don't have to be a coder to be a hacker anymore. Just download an app.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 12, 2019 - 10:10 PM ET #16

    Next week we'll talk about how your phone listens too you even while it's off. It'll send you ads for stuff you've talked about. Not talked over the phone. Not google searched. Conversations you have with the wife in the privacy of your own bedroom.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Next week we'll talk about how your phone listens too you even while it's off. It'll send you ads for stuff you've talked about. Not talked over the phone. Not google searched. Conversations you have with the wife in the privacy of your own bedroom.

     
     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: May. 18, 2019 - 12:12 AM ET #17

    Fck the home button . Bought the 10 xs max gold . took a few days to get used to it without the home button.

    love it. thumbs_up

    Reply

    Fck the home button . Bought the 10 xs max gold . took a few days to get used to it without the home button.

    love it. thumbs_up

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,885
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 444
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,600
    • MLB Playoffs 16,919
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,201
    • PART DEUX 137
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,251
    • Week 6 Money 5,632
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,147

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.