Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I know this may be personal to some but if bitcoin is the way to go for payouts in the future, how do you withdraw your funds and get them to your bank account? This question is for bitcoin users. Thanks.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I know this may be personal to some but if bitcoin is the way to go for payouts in the future, how do you withdraw your funds and get them to your bank account? This question is for bitcoin users. Thanks.
I took a withdraw from Bovada $700 in bitcoin to my block chain wallet and from my block chain wallet to my circle account with no problem. Then I converted the bitcoin to $ and it was deposited in to my checking account through my debit card. The whole process took 3 business days.
What's the reason your circle account got closed?
I took a withdraw from Bovada $700 in bitcoin to my block chain wallet and from my block chain wallet to my circle account with no problem. Then I converted the bitcoin to $ and it was deposited in to my checking account through my debit card. The whole process took 3 business days.
converting the bitcoin to $ is when they pummel you with fees at coinbase. Some of you guys are crafty more exotic with the chains but I prefer to get money the hell out. If you're a sports gambler the in/out can be pricey, if you're a coin long or short player that's another game.
converting the bitcoin to $ is when they pummel you with fees at coinbase. Some of you guys are crafty more exotic with the chains but I prefer to get money the hell out. If you're a sports gambler the in/out can be pricey, if you're a coin long or short player that's another game.
They wouldn't tell me the exact reason, just said it was in the user agreement. I deposited funds via from my debit card to circle, to blockchain and then to 5dimes. I did one small withdraw to see how long it would take for the funds to show up in my bank account and always stayed within my weekly deposit limit.
They wouldn't tell me the exact reason, just said it was in the user agreement. I deposited funds via from my debit card to circle, to blockchain and then to 5dimes. I did one small withdraw to see how long it would take for the funds to show up in my bank account and always stayed within my weekly deposit limit.
If you deposited from Circle directly to your book or withdrew directly from your book to Circle without using a neutral wallet like Blockchain or something similar as a go between you're going to have a bad time.
I have done multiple transactions using Circle and never have had an issue.
If you deposited from Circle directly to your book or withdrew directly from your book to Circle without using a neutral wallet like Blockchain or something similar as a go between you're going to have a bad time.
I have done multiple transactions using Circle and never have had an issue.