Prospect
Joined: Jan, 2006
Posts: 454
Posted:
#1
signed up so far a great seal 10 bucks a month unlimited movies
love it
now the problem got new I phone loaded app entered password
ca not be found
customer service emails me link to reset password still does not work.
can speak with live person. I think it needs to be reset by them.
but they keep sending same email
any one else have this problem ?
thanks in advance
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
signed up so far a great seal 10 bucks a month unlimited movies
love it
now the problem got new I phone loaded app entered password
ca not be found
customer service emails me link to reset password still does not work.
can speak with live person. I think it needs to be reset by them.
but they keep sending same email
any one else have this problem ?
thanks in advance