Posted:
#1
It's a brand new low for me this morning. Didn't think it was possible but I believe I have indeed reached a new degenerate low. Five team ML parlay on a Rugby match and what I think are four women's volleyball teams.
No, really. Avarca De Menorca is Spain but I have no Idea if this is a team or a solo 7 foot hairy Madridian. That went off at 6:15am.
Taubate / Funvic, Monini Spoleto, Imoco Conegliano are these real teams or hairy Spanish solos??? I dunno. I really don't!!!
A Rugby team, Montpellier Herauult, rounds out the ML parlay going off at 10:45 this morning.
$168 makes me $100. Just in time for early NFL wagers. Thank the Good Lord the clocks went back an hour this morning to give me an extra hour time to study.
I'm going down to the Whipping Post.
No, really. Avarca De Menorca is Spain but I have no Idea if this is a team or a solo 7 foot hairy Madridian. That went off at 6:15am.
Taubate / Funvic, Monini Spoleto, Imoco Conegliano are these real teams or hairy Spanish solos??? I dunno. I really don't!!!
A Rugby team, Montpellier Herauult, rounds out the ML parlay going off at 10:45 this morning.
$168 makes me $100. Just in time for early NFL wagers. Thank the Good Lord the clocks went back an hour this morning to give me an extra hour time to study.
I'm going down to the Whipping Post.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
