as we enter a new year, I think it would be cool to track and keep track of each monthly records and post them. If anyone can set something up for this it would be good as I am not that guy!! I am testing this because I hit back to back monthly’s in’25 and started tracking my monthly’s (some good,others not so much) looking for some traction and support let it roll thanks everyone
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hey folks
as we enter a new year, I think it would be cool to track and keep track of each monthly records and post them. If anyone can set something up for this it would be good as I am not that guy!! I am testing this because I hit back to back monthly’s in’25 and started tracking my monthly’s (some good,others not so much) looking for some traction and support let it roll thanks everyone