How I'd LOVE to be there right now!
Monster Lobster (Catch Clean Cook) Home Made Lobster Bisque 2.0 (Staniel Cay, Bahamas)
@TheGoldenGoose
Hey Goose, I realize not everyone can "Eat Like Kings" it's just sad though that sometimes people don't treat themselves better. My money does not burn a hole in my pocket, but if and when I do go out for a meal I never let myself get cheated. If I want steak and lobster and can afford it then by all means I get it. The WORST experience of all is hearing someone after looking at a menu "I want this but it's too much" We live once, do it as best you can.
@TheGoldenGoose
Hey Goose, I realize not everyone can "Eat Like Kings" it's just sad though that sometimes people don't treat themselves better. My money does not burn a hole in my pocket, but if and when I do go out for a meal I never let myself get cheated. If I want steak and lobster and can afford it then by all means I get it. The WORST experience of all is hearing someone after looking at a menu "I want this but it's too much" We live once, do it as best you can.
I feel ya Freddie, well said....^^
![]()
As for myself, I'll take a fresh catch Snook filet, breaded, and fried... AKA Jupiter Inlet Snook, nothin' better, and you can't get it in any restaurant; anywhere
I feel ya Freddie, well said....^^
![]()
As for myself, I'll take a fresh catch Snook filet, breaded, and fried... AKA Jupiter Inlet Snook, nothin' better, and you can't get it in any restaurant; anywhere
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
