• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    ,Moneygram Deposits

    sebastian1989
    searchwarrant
    Newtons Law
    youreacrybaby
    CHITOWNODAWG
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1502
    Posts: 16
     
    sebastian1989
    sebastian1989
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 252
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2016 - 5:57 PM ET #1

    Been using different names for Moneygram deposits. Haven't made a deposit for a few months. Anyway, walked into Walmart this morning and as lady looked at computer, she told me they are now required to ask for ID for deposits. Threw me for a loop. End of that run. I decided to try the new Heritage thing of using debit card for deposits. You can use it the first three times without providing the usual documentation. I have a Walmart prepaid Visa, so I did that online and Heritage deposited the money immediately. Point of all this is, it looks like Moneygram is cracking down even more. Guess I'll be making some trips to Reno this football season. Oh, and the original deposit amount was for 200. Using the Walmart card, I sent $150.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Been using different names for Moneygram deposits. Haven't made a deposit for a few months. Anyway, walked into Walmart this morning and as lady looked at computer, she told me they are now required to ask for ID for deposits. Threw me for a loop. End of that run. I decided to try the new Heritage thing of using debit card for deposits. You can use it the first three times without providing the usual documentation. I have a Walmart prepaid Visa, so I did that online and Heritage deposited the money immediately. Point of all this is, it looks like Moneygram is cracking down even more. Guess I'll be making some trips to Reno this football season. Oh, and the original deposit amount was for 200. Using the Walmart card, I sent $150.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2016 - 6:24 PM ET #2

    Spoke with heritage sports. All money gram transactions will no longer be available as of August 8th.
    Everything is going bitcoin now. Just so everybody knows.
    Reply
    Spoke with heritage sports. All money gram transactions will no longer be available as of August 8th.
    Everything is going bitcoin now. Just so everybody knows.
     
    Newtons Law
    Newtons Law
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 2008
    Posted: Aug. 6, 2016 - 12:25 PM ET #3

    How does Bitcoin work Search?
    Reply
    How does Bitcoin work Search?
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Aug. 6, 2016 - 2:28 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Newtons Law:

    How does Bitcoin work Search?

    This should answer all of your questions - bitcoins are digital currency
    coinbase.com was highly recommended from heritage sports. 

    Click here: Coinbase | Support


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Newtons Law:

    How does Bitcoin work Search?

    This should answer all of your questions - bitcoins are digital currency
    coinbase.com was highly recommended from heritage sports. 

    Click here: Coinbase | Support


     
    youreacrybaby
    youreacrybaby
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2016
    Posts: 125
    Posted: Aug. 6, 2016 - 10:07 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Spoke with heritage sports. All money gram transactions will no longer be available as of August 8th.
    Everything is going bitcoin now. Just so everybody knows.

    Wow, didn't know that. Love bitcoin. So much easier than MG/WU. Then again, I was banned from both a couple of years ago. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Spoke with heritage sports. All money gram transactions will no longer be available as of August 8th.
    Everything is going bitcoin now. Just so everybody knows.

    Wow, didn't know that. Love bitcoin. So much easier than MG/WU. Then again, I was banned from both a couple of years ago. 
     
    CHITOWNODAWG
    CHITOWNODAWG
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2003
    Posts: 10189
    Posted: Aug. 9, 2016 - 11:38 AM ET #6

    It's all red tape I had the same happen to me at Walmart and the associate at the counter just asked me my date of birth. I wouldn't worry about it. Most of the Walmart employees from what I've experience could give 2 craps about who and why you are sending and would probably rather not ask for id and just get it over with. Also to add if you tell the associate you forgot your ID I highly doubt they will hold up your transaction.
    Reply
    It's all red tape I had the same happen to me at Walmart and the associate at the counter just asked me my date of birth. I wouldn't worry about it. Most of the Walmart employees from what I've experience could give 2 craps about who and why you are sending and would probably rather not ask for id and just get it over with. Also to add if you tell the associate you forgot your ID I highly doubt they will hold up your transaction.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Aug. 9, 2016 - 6:13 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by youreacrybaby:


    Wow, didn't know that. Love bitcoin. So much easier than MG/WU. Then again, I was banned from both a couple of years ago. 


    Banned as well. Cannot even receive money. Bitcoin laps all of that bs.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by youreacrybaby:


    Wow, didn't know that. Love bitcoin. So much easier than MG/WU. Then again, I was banned from both a couple of years ago. 


    Banned as well. Cannot even receive money. Bitcoin laps all of that bs.
     
    CincyWillie
    CincyWillie
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 12670
    Posted: Aug. 10, 2016 - 9:46 AM ET #8

    I still don't get bitcoin. 

    I'm also worried that when I finally do get ahold of some, the value will plummet.  
    Reply
    I still don't get bitcoin. 

    I'm also worried that when I finally do get ahold of some, the value will plummet.  
     
    sebastian1989
    sebastian1989
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 252
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2016 - 9:12 PM ET #9

    The Walmart I used to go to for Moneygram transactions has employees that are scared of their own shadow. The one who asked for my ID acted like it was the first job she'd ever had...too stupid to know that Walmart doesn't give a garbage about her. Anyway, I checked the Heritage website and they still show Moneygram as an option. Also, according to Heritage's own policy, they only give payouts for Bitcoin if you FUNDED the deposit using Bitcoin. Now I'm really confused. Like I said in original post, I'm planning a lot of trips to Reno this football season, lol. Cut through all the red tape. I could use someone else to do my payout, but now I'm nervous that Moneygram may be on to all of the Heritage transactions. Appreciate all the responses, fellas. We just have to stay one step ahead.
    Reply
    The Walmart I used to go to for Moneygram transactions has employees that are scared of their own shadow. The one who asked for my ID acted like it was the first job she'd ever had...too stupid to know that Walmart doesn't give a garbage about her. Anyway, I checked the Heritage website and they still show Moneygram as an option. Also, according to Heritage's own policy, they only give payouts for Bitcoin if you FUNDED the deposit using Bitcoin. Now I'm really confused. Like I said in original post, I'm planning a lot of trips to Reno this football season, lol. Cut through all the red tape. I could use someone else to do my payout, but now I'm nervous that Moneygram may be on to all of the Heritage transactions. Appreciate all the responses, fellas. We just have to stay one step ahead.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2016 - 11:49 PM ET #10

    Bitcoin is just a curency market with minimaL fluctuations for degenerate deposits. If you're a 10 dime buyer it might be wise to watch the fluctuations for swings. They make it much more complex than necessary. Simple concept really and predictable for our needs.
    Reply
    Bitcoin is just a curency market with minimaL fluctuations for degenerate deposits. If you're a 10 dime buyer it might be wise to watch the fluctuations for swings. They make it much more complex than necessary. Simple concept really and predictable for our needs.
     
    FrankieNapp
    FrankieNapp
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 5238
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2016 - 12:18 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Spoke with heritage sports. All money gram transactions will no longer be available as of August 8th.
    Everything is going bitcoin now. Just so everybody knows.


    Not accurate. I requested Moneygram through Heritage this morning. 8/13. Picked it up at 6:30. Granted......the limits are absurd. But they are still an option. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Spoke with heritage sports. All money gram transactions will no longer be available as of August 8th.
    Everything is going bitcoin now. Just so everybody knows.


    Not accurate. I requested Moneygram through Heritage this morning. 8/13. Picked it up at 6:30. Granted......the limits are absurd. But they are still an option. 
     
    FrankieNapp
    FrankieNapp
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 5238
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2016 - 12:19 AM ET #12

    That should read 8/12.
    Reply
    That should read 8/12.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2016 - 12:36 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieNapp:



    Not accurate. I requested Moneygram through Heritage this morning. 8/13. Picked it up at 6:30. Granted......the limits are absurd. But they are still an option. 
    Right, 300.00 max I believe. A joke. 
    A slow phase out I figured. 
    MG is buried next to WU. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieNapp:



    Not accurate. I requested Moneygram through Heritage this morning. 8/13. Picked it up at 6:30. Granted......the limits are absurd. But they are still an option. 
    Right, 300.00 max I believe. A joke. 
    A slow phase out I figured. 
    MG is buried next to WU. 
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2016 - 12:43 AM ET #14

    .....heritage is just letting clients gradually bleed out the little deposits and withdrawls for now until bitcoin is at 100% from 70%
    . It is very simple. Takes some work but well worth the time.
    Reply
    .....heritage is just letting clients gradually bleed out the little deposits and withdrawls for now until bitcoin is at 100% from 70%
    . It is very simple. Takes some work but well worth the time.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2016 - 5:00 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    .....heritage is just letting clients gradually bleed out the little deposits and withdrawls for now until bitcoin is at 100% from 70%
    . It is very simple. Takes some work but well worth the time.


    Heritage is pizzing me off.  They keep calling me weekly and leaving messages.  I'm not a big bettor, $50 a game, and I'm fine with my little $700 account.  "Hey, get your account reload for MLB.action  Get ready for NFL action.  Come back and play in our Casino again".  WTF???  I took them for $5K playing Blackjack and it's like they are upset I gradually cashed it out by MoneyGram.    Ridiculous.  Now they are touting a new Deposit method with some kind of new Card for Deposits and Withdrawals.  GEEEZUS, leave me alone.

     


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    .....heritage is just letting clients gradually bleed out the little deposits and withdrawls for now until bitcoin is at 100% from 70%
    . It is very simple. Takes some work but well worth the time.


    Heritage is pizzing me off.  They keep calling me weekly and leaving messages.  I'm not a big bettor, $50 a game, and I'm fine with my little $700 account.  "Hey, get your account reload for MLB.action  Get ready for NFL action.  Come back and play in our Casino again".  WTF???  I took them for $5K playing Blackjack and it's like they are upset I gradually cashed it out by MoneyGram.    Ridiculous.  Now they are touting a new Deposit method with some kind of new Card for Deposits and Withdrawals.  GEEEZUS, leave me alone.

     


     
     
    EuroPro
    EuroPro
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 5110
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2016 - 9:03 PM ET #16

    use a credit card pal, its 2016 
    Reply
    use a credit card pal, its 2016 
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,351
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 433
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,873
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 830
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • PART DEUX 145
    • Week 6 Money 8,178
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,189
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,216

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.