• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    MODS 403 ERROR The request could not be satisfied

    ShortAsssSam
    superbeets
    Jarrett75
    ABooksNightmare
    Flynt
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 151
    Posts: 18
     
    ShortAsssSam
    ShortAsssSam
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2016
    Posts: 1053
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2024 - 9:48 AM ET #1

    MODS I've been trying to post plays last 3 days and after hitting SUBMIT I get, the below yet I can post other stuff like this. I send email about the issue but haven't heard back. Looking for answer I found that IP adress is blocked ?? so this morning when I tried posting last two days record I did both VPN on and off and both times I got the below

    403 ERROR
    The request could not be satisfied

     

    Please have a look into issue, thanx 

    Cap, confirm, then try to get out enjoy life, time waits for no one.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    MODS I've been trying to post plays last 3 days and after hitting SUBMIT I get, the below yet I can post other stuff like this. I send email about the issue but haven't heard back. Looking for answer I found that IP adress is blocked ?? so this morning when I tried posting last two days record I did both VPN on and off and both times I got the below

    403 ERROR
    The request could not be satisfied

     

    Please have a look into issue, thanx 

     
    ShortAsssSam
    ShortAsssSam
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2016
    Posts: 1053
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2024 - 12:54 PM ET #2

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnYY-OFyUBA

    Cap, confirm, then try to get out enjoy life, time waits for no one.
    Reply

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnYY-OFyUBA

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2024 - 4:07 PM ET #3

    They are aware of the issue.  Things are being worked out thumbs_up

    Reply

    They are aware of the issue.  Things are being worked out thumbs_up

     
    ShortAsssSam
    ShortAsssSam
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2016
    Posts: 1053
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2024 - 7:13 PM ET #4

    @superbeets

     

     Thanx, much appreciated an_cheers

    Cap, confirm, then try to get out enjoy life, time waits for no one.
    Reply

    @superbeets

     

     Thanx, much appreciated an_cheers

     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2024 - 7:35 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortAsssSam:

    MODS I've been trying to post plays last 3 days and after hitting SUBMIT I get, the below yet I can post other stuff like this. I send email about the issue but haven't heard back. Looking for answer I found that IP adress is blocked ?? so this morning when I tried posting last two days record I did both VPN on and off and both times I got the below 403 ERRORThe request could not be satisfied   Please have a look into issue, thanx

     

    Try stimulating of the mind That usually satisfies an_tongueout

     

    mod edit an_speak

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortAsssSam:

    MODS I've been trying to post plays last 3 days and after hitting SUBMIT I get, the below yet I can post other stuff like this. I send email about the issue but haven't heard back. Looking for answer I found that IP adress is blocked ?? so this morning when I tried posting last two days record I did both VPN on and off and both times I got the below 403 ERRORThe request could not be satisfied   Please have a look into issue, thanx

     

    Try stimulating of the mind That usually satisfies an_tongueout

     

    mod edit an_speak

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2024 - 1:40 PM ET #6

    403 error is better than a 504 gateway error....that 504 gateway error is what every exgirlfriend says when trying to gain access to their socket port after things go awry an_light

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    403 error is better than a 504 gateway error....that 504 gateway error is what every exgirlfriend says when trying to gain access to their socket port after things go awry an_light

     
    Flynt
    Flynt
    Covers Team Icon Covers Team
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 1535
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2024 - 1:46 PM ET #7

    Hey ShortAsssSam,

    We believe the formatting errors have been fixed(which were causing most of the 403 errors), if you still notice any issues posting please let us know.

    Thanks,

    Reply

    Hey ShortAsssSam,

    We believe the formatting errors have been fixed(which were causing most of the 403 errors), if you still notice any issues posting please let us know.

    Thanks,

     
    IntenseOperator
    IntenseOperator
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2017
    Posts: 8613
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2024 - 2:49 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Flynt:

    Hey ShortAsssSam, We believe the formatting errors have been fixed(which were causing most of the 403 errors), if you still notice any issues posting please let us know. Thanks,

    after I hit submit

    I'm getting...a pop up telling me the server isn't working/seeing 

    Happens when I try to quote and/or highlight a post of another

     

     

    "Got 'em right where I want 'em, surrounded from the inside"
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Flynt:

    Hey ShortAsssSam, We believe the formatting errors have been fixed(which were causing most of the 403 errors), if you still notice any issues posting please let us know. Thanks,

    after I hit submit

    I'm getting...a pop up telling me the server isn't working/seeing 

    Happens when I try to quote and/or highlight a post of another

     

     

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2024 - 4:39 PM ET #9

    @IntenseOperator

     Clear your cookies and/or try a different browser and that should go awaypeace_5

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    @IntenseOperator

     Clear your cookies and/or try a different browser and that should go awaypeace_5

     
    ShortAsssSam
    ShortAsssSam
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2016
    Posts: 1053
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2024 - 5:43 PM ET #10

    @Flynt

    Still issues this morning but nothing like they were. I keep track of my plays on WORD and then PASTE them to the thread. Some showed up and others didn't. 

    I just posted a late play but didn't do a PASTE from WORD, just hand typed it.

    I'm just seeing your post now so I'll know tomorrow when I post, thanx. an_cheers

    Cap, confirm, then try to get out enjoy life, time waits for no one.
    Reply

    @Flynt

    Still issues this morning but nothing like they were. I keep track of my plays on WORD and then PASTE them to the thread. Some showed up and others didn't. 

    I just posted a late play but didn't do a PASTE from WORD, just hand typed it.

    I'm just seeing your post now so I'll know tomorrow when I post, thanx. an_cheers

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2024 - 7:51 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortAsssSam:

    @Flynt Still issues this morning but nothing like they were. I keep track of my plays on WORD and then PASTE them to the thread. Some showed up and others didn't.  I just posted a late play but didn't do a PASTE from WORD, just hand typed it. I'm just seeing your post now so I'll know tomorrow when I post, thanx.
    Ahh...formatting error from copying from word to COVERS webpage...possible syntax error

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortAsssSam:

    @Flynt Still issues this morning but nothing like they were. I keep track of my plays on WORD and then PASTE them to the thread. Some showed up and others didn't.  I just posted a late play but didn't do a PASTE from WORD, just hand typed it. I'm just seeing your post now so I'll know tomorrow when I post, thanx.
    Ahh...formatting error from copying from word to COVERS webpage...possible syntax error

     
    ShortAsssSam
    ShortAsssSam
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2016
    Posts: 1053
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2024 - 8:59 PM ET #12

    @ABooksNightmare

     It's something I've always done, put my plays on WORD for record log, COPY and PASTE to thread and had no issues until 504 then when I could get on I kept getting 403. 

    I did think it "now" might have something to do with WORD and I'll definitely know tomorrow when I PASTE my plays from WORD. 

    Thanx an_cheers

    Cap, confirm, then try to get out enjoy life, time waits for no one.
    Reply

    @ABooksNightmare

     It's something I've always done, put my plays on WORD for record log, COPY and PASTE to thread and had no issues until 504 then when I could get on I kept getting 403. 

    I did think it "now" might have something to do with WORD and I'll definitely know tomorrow when I PASTE my plays from WORD. 

    Thanx an_cheers

     
    ShortAsssSam
    ShortAsssSam
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2016
    Posts: 1053
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2024 - 9:11 PM ET #13

    @ABooksNightmare

     I forgot to say that my plays for today and yesterdays results were COPY and PASTE from WORD and my games were all OK but yesterdays results didn’t show everything like they usually do. They were missing team vs team and just showing results. No big deal, just pointing out what did and didn’t. an_cheers

    Cap, confirm, then try to get out enjoy life, time waits for no one.
    Reply

    @ABooksNightmare

     I forgot to say that my plays for today and yesterdays results were COPY and PASTE from WORD and my games were all OK but yesterdays results didn’t show everything like they usually do. They were missing team vs team and just showing results. No big deal, just pointing out what did and didn’t. an_cheers

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2024 - 2:40 PM ET #14

    @ShortAsssSam

     Sammy...the problem is that Word and the website, probably CSS, are not always compatible. Microsoft does a lot of updating. Most times, even though the user is not doing so, Word adds line formatting when type. Same happens sometimes when you try to copy from one website to another. It happens on here all the time when you try to copy articles from somewhere else and post them here. It may post the text and you can see it, but once you submit the post it erases some of the text. This is most likely due to line formatting that COVERS is not allowing or it doesn't recognize. Could be HTML issues. It's just that there is extra coding that is not visible but it is there.

    If I might suggest, try copying your data from Word and pasting into NotePad first. It may not copy in there all that well either, but NotePad is a very general and basic text pad. Then copy from NotePad and paste into COVERS to see if that fixes it. This should eliminate any hidden code before copying to COVERS. If it still exists, try typing the same information you have in Word directly into NotePad that did not transfer properly to COVERS and see if it pastes correctly. If it does, then there is the issue. If it doesn't post from NotePad properly this should help COVERS determine why in line coding/format is not taking your paste jobs.

    Check back and let us know what did and didn't work. peace_5

     

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    @ShortAsssSam

     Sammy...the problem is that Word and the website, probably CSS, are not always compatible. Microsoft does a lot of updating. Most times, even though the user is not doing so, Word adds line formatting when type. Same happens sometimes when you try to copy from one website to another. It happens on here all the time when you try to copy articles from somewhere else and post them here. It may post the text and you can see it, but once you submit the post it erases some of the text. This is most likely due to line formatting that COVERS is not allowing or it doesn't recognize. Could be HTML issues. It's just that there is extra coding that is not visible but it is there.

    If I might suggest, try copying your data from Word and pasting into NotePad first. It may not copy in there all that well either, but NotePad is a very general and basic text pad. Then copy from NotePad and paste into COVERS to see if that fixes it. This should eliminate any hidden code before copying to COVERS. If it still exists, try typing the same information you have in Word directly into NotePad that did not transfer properly to COVERS and see if it pastes correctly. If it does, then there is the issue. If it doesn't post from NotePad properly this should help COVERS determine why in line coding/format is not taking your paste jobs.

    Check back and let us know what did and didn't work. peace_5

     

     
    ShortAsssSam
    ShortAsssSam
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2016
    Posts: 1053
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2024 - 5:29 PM ET #15

    @ABooksNightmare

     Thanx, much appreciated for your post

    Today I did what I've always been doing with the COPY/PASTE from WORD and when I pasted the plays to the thread my Team vs Team plays as well as my usual Team vs Team results didn't show. So I went back to WORD and deleted the underline from Team vs Team and reposted it the EDIT part and it was fine so I then went to the Team vs Team results on WORD and did same procedure and it worked so it looks like it's probably me UNDERLINING on WORD that is causing the issue. Unless I have a play to post later on, I won't know if that's been the issue lately because I just started UNDERLINING on WORD before posting. 

    Again, Thanx, much appreciated an_cheers

    Cap, confirm, then try to get out enjoy life, time waits for no one.
    Reply

    @ABooksNightmare

     Thanx, much appreciated for your post

    Today I did what I've always been doing with the COPY/PASTE from WORD and when I pasted the plays to the thread my Team vs Team plays as well as my usual Team vs Team results didn't show. So I went back to WORD and deleted the underline from Team vs Team and reposted it the EDIT part and it was fine so I then went to the Team vs Team results on WORD and did same procedure and it worked so it looks like it's probably me UNDERLINING on WORD that is causing the issue. Unless I have a play to post later on, I won't know if that's been the issue lately because I just started UNDERLINING on WORD before posting. 

    Again, Thanx, much appreciated an_cheers

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2024 - 6:37 PM ET #16

    Turn your device off & on again. That's the advice for all technical issues.

    cool

    Reply

    Turn your device off & on again. That's the advice for all technical issues.

    cool

     
    ShortAsssSam
    ShortAsssSam
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2016
    Posts: 1053
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2024 - 9:23 AM ET #17

    @Midnight1

    Usually does and I did twice but not this time. 

    Thanx an_cheers

    Cap, confirm, then try to get out enjoy life, time waits for no one.
    Reply

    @Midnight1

    Usually does and I did twice but not this time. 

    Thanx an_cheers

     
     
    ShortAsssSam
    ShortAsssSam
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2016
    Posts: 1053
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2024 - 1:31 PM ET #18

    @ABooksNightmare

     

     I just posted and all is good. I removed the underline from WORD with my Team vs Team and used the underline option on COVERS instead and an_dance just like I used to

     

    Thanx again, and also superbeets, Flynt, Midnight1,much appreciated 

    Cap, confirm, then try to get out enjoy life, time waits for no one.
    Reply

    @ABooksNightmare

     

     I just posted and all is good. I removed the underline from WORD with my Team vs Team and used the underline option on COVERS instead and an_dance just like I used to

     

    Thanx again, and also superbeets, Flynt, Midnight1,much appreciated 

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,747
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,569
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
    • MLB Playoffs 15,678
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,064
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
    • Week 6 Money 5,343
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,212
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,493

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.