I apologize if this is the wrong forum, but have a question. We are taking a family trip to Seattle and it happens to be during the All Star week. I would love to take my son to the game. Right now, tickets are pretty high on sites like Stub Hub and Vivid Seats. My question is should I wait closer to the date to buy tickets? Does anyone have any experience with All Star Tickets? I appreciate any feedback.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I apologize if this is the wrong forum, but have a question. We are taking a family trip to Seattle and it happens to be during the All Star week. I would love to take my son to the game. Right now, tickets are pretty high on sites like Stub Hub and Vivid Seats. My question is should I wait closer to the date to buy tickets? Does anyone have any experience with All Star Tickets? I appreciate any feedback.
Well it depends if you want the guarantee of having them. In other words how important is it to you? I have been to two All-Star game weekends. There are tons and tons of scalpers. Sure some might be for below face value, some might be for 4x face value, some might be fakes. Its up to you if you want to take your chances. BOL!
@CubsFan0405
Well it depends if you want the guarantee of having them. In other words how important is it to you? I have been to two All-Star game weekends. There are tons and tons of scalpers. Sure some might be for below face value, some might be for 4x face value, some might be fakes. Its up to you if you want to take your chances. BOL!