I liked this gambling movie. Chance meeting of two gamblers that develops into a mutual friendship. A cooler trying to get out of debt and a hipster living the gambling life. Sports betting, blackjack, dog racing, horse racing, you name it. Excellent blues soundtrack to boot.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I liked this gambling movie. Chance meeting of two gamblers that develops into a mutual friendship. A cooler trying to get out of debt and a hipster living the gambling life. Sports betting, blackjack, dog racing, horse racing, you name it. Excellent blues soundtrack to boot.
I liked this gambling movie. Chance meeting of two gamblers that develops into a mutual friendship. A cooler trying to get out of debt and a hipster living the gambling life. Sports betting, blackjack, dog racing, horse racing, you name it. Excellent blues soundtrack to boot.
This movie got very good ratings. Sounds like something I'd watch especially with a good Blues soundtrack. Thanks, I will definitely check it out.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Quote Originally Posted by tinfoils:
I liked this gambling movie. Chance meeting of two gamblers that develops into a mutual friendship. A cooler trying to get out of debt and a hipster living the gambling life. Sports betting, blackjack, dog racing, horse racing, you name it. Excellent blues soundtrack to boot.
This movie got very good ratings. Sounds like something I'd watch especially with a good Blues soundtrack. Thanks, I will definitely check it out.
I liked this gambling movie. Chance meeting of two gamblers that develops into a mutual friendship. A cooler trying to get out of debt and a hipster living the gambling life. Sports betting, blackjack, dog racing, horse racing, you name it. Excellent blues soundtrack to boot.
thanks for sharing, have to check it out, sounds interesting
Quote Originally Posted by tinfoils:
I liked this gambling movie. Chance meeting of two gamblers that develops into a mutual friendship. A cooler trying to get out of debt and a hipster living the gambling life. Sports betting, blackjack, dog racing, horse racing, you name it. Excellent blues soundtrack to boot.
thanks for sharing, have to check it out, sounds interesting
Good idea for a movie but I was disappointed in the usual Hollywood bs
Pretty much everyone in the movie has their problems and hangups...except the hoodrat on the basketball court in New Orleans who goes through his pockets, finds his wad of cash, and because of his ethics and principles only takes the $100 he's owed and leaves the rest? Give me a break. It's like these writers and producers think they are going to change the world by telling lies and showing them to us
Then there is the ending. I don't want to spoil it for anyone so I'll just say people who gamble I think are getting tired of movies completely ignoring and discarding the laws of mathematics and probability for a good script.
I watched this recently
Good idea for a movie but I was disappointed in the usual Hollywood bs
Pretty much everyone in the movie has their problems and hangups...except the hoodrat on the basketball court in New Orleans who goes through his pockets, finds his wad of cash, and because of his ethics and principles only takes the $100 he's owed and leaves the rest? Give me a break. It's like these writers and producers think they are going to change the world by telling lies and showing them to us
Then there is the ending. I don't want to spoil it for anyone so I'll just say people who gamble I think are getting tired of movies completely ignoring and discarding the laws of mathematics and probability for a good script.