After a good day yesterday how do you guys stay consistent? Your only as good as your last? Do you have a certain routine you always do? You try different things? Been curious it appears these little things do matter.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
After a good day yesterday how do you guys stay consistent? Your only as good as your last? Do you have a certain routine you always do? You try different things? Been curious it appears these little things do matter.
Unless you're chasing,yesterday doesn't matter.you've got a bigger BR so adjust your % or don't. The line is a moving target so if you have a winning strategy seek your advantage and handicap your sport(eg. college football) and handicap your opponent (book- maker) .
Not to be pedantic but the line is sharp and good/bad days are just different sides of the same coin. A million ways to get your share of the $ out of the pool. Grind your advantage...
Unless you're chasing,yesterday doesn't matter.you've got a bigger BR so adjust your % or don't. The line is a moving target so if you have a winning strategy seek your advantage and handicap your sport(eg. college football) and handicap your opponent (book- maker) .
Not to be pedantic but the line is sharp and good/bad days are just different sides of the same coin. A million ways to get your share of the $ out of the pool. Grind your advantage...
If you don't have a strict, realistic consistent set dollar figure goal per week or per month, you will lose....consistently.
Example.
I have a 3k credit line per week with a local. Settle days are on Monday. My target number is strictly 1k per week target whether I hit the figure on Monday or Saturday. I stop for the week and collect. So far so good.
Everytime I deviate from that discipline, I lose and pay.. (aka, greed).
Seems to work.
If you don't have a strict, realistic consistent set dollar figure goal per week or per month, you will lose....consistently.
Example.
I have a 3k credit line per week with a local. Settle days are on Monday. My target number is strictly 1k per week target whether I hit the figure on Monday or Saturday. I stop for the week and collect. So far so good.
Everytime I deviate from that discipline, I lose and pay.. (aka, greed).
just be consistent. no parlays, no teasers,same bet for every playif you hit a losing streak, take a breakonly bet what you can lose = entertainment only!Good Luck!
dude if you want entertainment go watch a movie or watch a show. There are better ways to spend your money than gambling to be entertained. Trust me dude when you win enough you will find its pretty boring. Alot of studying. Alot of getting up dates on players injuries or if they are out . Mindless line watching. And number crunching. I hate math but it really helps.
Quote Originally Posted by DAWGPRINT:
just be consistent. no parlays, no teasers,same bet for every playif you hit a losing streak, take a breakonly bet what you can lose = entertainment only!Good Luck!
dude if you want entertainment go watch a movie or watch a show. There are better ways to spend your money than gambling to be entertained. Trust me dude when you win enough you will find its pretty boring. Alot of studying. Alot of getting up dates on players injuries or if they are out . Mindless line watching. And number crunching. I hate math but it really helps.
After a big week or a winning weekend, take a break and walk away for a week or two. I find that works well to avoid giving it back.
Also same thing if you are off. Dont' chase. Take a break and regroup. Don't bet the next week it usually helps to gather your thoughts and approach the next week w/ a clean head and fresh mentality.
After a big week or a winning weekend, take a break and walk away for a week or two. I find that works well to avoid giving it back.
Also same thing if you are off. Dont' chase. Take a break and regroup. Don't bet the next week it usually helps to gather your thoughts and approach the next week w/ a clean head and fresh mentality.
[Quote: Originally Posted by hillardoh1] dude if you want entertainment go watch a movie or watch a show. There are better ways to spend your money than gambling to be entertained. Trust me dude when you win enough you will find its pretty boring. Alot of studying. Alot of getting up dates on players injuries or if they are out . Mindless line watching. And number crunching. I hate math but it really helps. [/Quote
[Quote: Originally Posted by hillardoh1] dude if you want entertainment go watch a movie or watch a show. There are better ways to spend your money than gambling to be entertained. Trust me dude when you win enough you will find its pretty boring. Alot of studying. Alot of getting up dates on players injuries or if they are out . Mindless line watching. And number crunching. I hate math but it really helps. [/Quote
After a good day yesterday how do you guys stay consistent? Your only as good as your last? Do you have a certain routine you always do? You try different things? Been curious it appears these little things do matter.
Keep positive and do some superstition stuff to keep the good luck stay.
Quote Originally Posted by Choosenone21:
After a good day yesterday how do you guys stay consistent? Your only as good as your last? Do you have a certain routine you always do? You try different things? Been curious it appears these little things do matter.
Keep positive and do some superstition stuff to keep the good luck stay.