Million dollar idea that you never did anything about.
auto blow job machine when stuck in huge traffic jams
just stick it on your erection and 5 mins later
auto blow job machine when stuck in huge traffic jams
just stick it on your erection and 5 mins later
it’s just Others have been telling them for 10 to 15 years. Someone else can detail the history of how certain changes over the years left a number of members complaining on deaf ears, compared to their 2000-2010 model . I’m hazy on the Wagerline transition issues now since they were over a decade ago but I remember personally being angry my name on Covers changed to my Wagerline name even though I signed up for Wagerline as a separate entity at first as a laugh and didn’t particularly choose the user name much- “Oh by the way here is your new Covers name eh sorry if this irritates you don’t worry hardly anyone will remember in a decade anyway.” Well you are right not many Wagerline transition day complaint threads popping up these days lol. I’m sure they are growing in popularity despite these issues since the content is so good. I guess I’m off topic since I thought I had a million dollar idea but it is really just a million dollar idea for them, I don't own Covers to fix it of course.
Well this is long so I’ll have to elaborate in my own thread to not disturb this wonderful discussion.
it’s just Others have been telling them for 10 to 15 years. Someone else can detail the history of how certain changes over the years left a number of members complaining on deaf ears, compared to their 2000-2010 model . I’m hazy on the Wagerline transition issues now since they were over a decade ago but I remember personally being angry my name on Covers changed to my Wagerline name even though I signed up for Wagerline as a separate entity at first as a laugh and didn’t particularly choose the user name much- “Oh by the way here is your new Covers name eh sorry if this irritates you don’t worry hardly anyone will remember in a decade anyway.” Well you are right not many Wagerline transition day complaint threads popping up these days lol. I’m sure they are growing in popularity despite these issues since the content is so good. I guess I’m off topic since I thought I had a million dollar idea but it is really just a million dollar idea for them, I don't own Covers to fix it of course.
Well this is long so I’ll have to elaborate in my own thread to not disturb this wonderful discussion.
The electric spoon.
The electric spoon.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
