Midnight, I remember you saying after one video was posted here how you used to fish the canals after moving there. Hope this brings back memories!
Midnight, I remember you saying after one video was posted here how you used to fish the canals after moving there. Hope this brings back memories!
Midnight, I remember you saying after one video was posted here how you used to fish the canals after moving there. Hope this brings back memories!
@Daddy_Freddie
Memories indeed Freddie!
We would go to the "days old bread" store which was basically bread not sold in stores would be then be sold 3 loves for a buck. We would scrunch up/tear the bread and slowly chum it for the wild shiners. We could catch a couple of dozen that would live forever or until a bass attacked it. That's where I learned how to throw a bait net which is definitely an acquired skill & more difficult than it looks.
This was all fresh water fishing but now that we live near the ocean, we mostly fish salt water. Sometimes at dusk we'll fish for tarpon around docks/pilings but you have to be real careful around the boats of neighbors.
@Daddy_Freddie
Memories indeed Freddie!
We would go to the "days old bread" store which was basically bread not sold in stores would be then be sold 3 loves for a buck. We would scrunch up/tear the bread and slowly chum it for the wild shiners. We could catch a couple of dozen that would live forever or until a bass attacked it. That's where I learned how to throw a bait net which is definitely an acquired skill & more difficult than it looks.
This was all fresh water fishing but now that we live near the ocean, we mostly fish salt water. Sometimes at dusk we'll fish for tarpon around docks/pilings but you have to be real careful around the boats of neighbors.
