Midnight-They are in your neighborhood. Key West
I don't go fishing at night very much anymore but I always remembered bugs being attracted to the boat lights & they could be a real pain. When he was in the gulf west of the Keys, I didn't see any bugs bothering him.
It was funny to see him dispatch that cuda quickly because those teeth are just a ripping machine. We've reeled in a fish only to see a cuda come & rip it in half. They are super fast when they see dinner waiting for them.
Thanks again Freddie!
I don't go fishing at night very much anymore but I always remembered bugs being attracted to the boat lights & they could be a real pain. When he was in the gulf west of the Keys, I didn't see any bugs bothering him.
It was funny to see him dispatch that cuda quickly because those teeth are just a ripping machine. We've reeled in a fish only to see a cuda come & rip it in half. They are super fast when they see dinner waiting for them.
Thanks again Freddie!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
