Midnight-It's opening day of SNOOK season!
I'm jealous.... looks amazing and awesome to catch.... thanks for the videos.
Scooby-I don't know where you are living currently but my years in Southern California were some of the best ever. Being by the ocean does so much for both mentally and physically. You can lead a more active lifestyle which is so much better for your health overall. Luckily on Oct 1 I'll be back in that atmosphere (this time in Florida) and away from the land locked state I'm in now. Hope you are staying healthy.
I'm jealous.... looks amazing and awesome to catch.... thanks for the videos.
Scooby-I don't know where you are living currently but my years in Southern California were some of the best ever. Being by the ocean does so much for both mentally and physically. You can lead a more active lifestyle which is so much better for your health overall. Luckily on Oct 1 I'll be back in that atmosphere (this time in Florida) and away from the land locked state I'm in now. Hope you are staying healthy.
We're allowed to harvest one snook per day between 28 & 32 inches & the kid across the canal goes out almost every night around 9 pm with his friends. They go out with their floodlight to catch their favorite bait...shrimp. They fish until around 1 am & I always listen when they are docking their boat.
Sometimes they are real chatty & other nights it's dead quiet. And that kind of tells me how they did.. Recently though, they've been catching king mackerel which are here early this year.
Thanks again for the video Freddie. They are awesome.
We're allowed to harvest one snook per day between 28 & 32 inches & the kid across the canal goes out almost every night around 9 pm with his friends. They go out with their floodlight to catch their favorite bait...shrimp. They fish until around 1 am & I always listen when they are docking their boat.
Sometimes they are real chatty & other nights it's dead quiet. And that kind of tells me how they did.. Recently though, they've been catching king mackerel which are here early this year.
Thanks again for the video Freddie. They are awesome.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
