Messi said goodbye to Suarez and complained about Barcelona.
"Although I have been mentally prepared, I walked into the locker room today and I have truly realized this. It is so difficult to not be able to get along with you day and night. We will all miss you. For so many years, we will drink horses together. Dai Cha, have dinner together, have dinner together... so many unforgettable pasts, the time we all have together."
"It's really weird to see that you will be wearing the jerseys of other teams, let alone against you. You should have received the farewell you deserve: as one of the most important players in Barcelona history, whether as an individual , It’s still an important achievement for the team. It’s not to send you away like this, but it’s already here, I think everything has long been commonplace for me."
"I wish you all the best, I love you, I love you, and see you not far again, my friend."
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Messi said goodbye to Suarez and complained about Barcelona.
"Although I have been mentally prepared, I walked into the locker room today and I have truly realized this. It is so difficult to not be able to get along with you day and night. We will all miss you. For so many years, we will drink horses together. Dai Cha, have dinner together, have dinner together... so many unforgettable pasts, the time we all have together."
"It's really weird to see that you will be wearing the jerseys of other teams, let alone against you. You should have received the farewell you deserve: as one of the most important players in Barcelona history, whether as an individual , It’s still an important achievement for the team. It’s not to send you away like this, but it’s already here, I think everything has long been commonplace for me."
"I wish you all the best, I love you, I love you, and see you not far again, my friend."