The Ceurvo Gold and the Melatonin are the fairfy dust.
Goose--Do you wake up feeling less than completely rested after a night of Ambien sleep ? Does it give you a good night sleep ? I ask because when I've used it I get only about 6 hours and it is less than restful sleep. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Melatonin is not the magic.
Ambien is the magic.
The Ceurvo Gold and the Melatonin are the fairfy dust.
Goose--Do you wake up feeling less than completely rested after a night of Ambien sleep ? Does it give you a good night sleep ? I ask because when I've used it I get only about 6 hours and it is less than restful sleep. Thanks.
Goose--Do you wake up feeling less than completely rested after a night of Ambien sleep ? Does it give you a good night sleep ? I ask because when I've used it I get only about 6 hours and it is less than restful sleep. Thanks.
I get a solid six hours and at my age, 59, it is plenty.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Quote Originally Posted by 1129ken:
Goose--Do you wake up feeling less than completely rested after a night of Ambien sleep ? Does it give you a good night sleep ? I ask because when I've used it I get only about 6 hours and it is less than restful sleep. Thanks.
I get a solid six hours and at my age, 59, it is plenty.