If you read the story, the father of one of the WHITE victims who was savagely beaten explains that a group of "30-40 black teenagers" assaulted his daughter.
Nowhere does the media say that it was mostly black people beating up white people. It is only referenced in a quote from a victims father.
Why isn't the media telling the story sans a bias/spin?
This appears to be a racially motivated hate crime
bigreds daddy
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
This story is terrible.
A mob of kids running around beating the sh!t out of people ...
If you read the story, the father of one of the WHITE victims who was savagely beaten explains that a group of "30-40 black teenagers" assaulted his daughter.
Nowhere does the media say that it was mostly black people beating up white people. It is only referenced in a quote from a victims father.
Why isn't the media telling the story sans a bias/spin?
This appears to be a racially motivated hate crime
The media bias is disgusting........just read a story about a 63 yo man told a couple black girls to get off his property & they assaulted him......it was caught on camera. Yet the report is titled "two teenagers assault old man"......& nowhere in the story does it mention race, when you know if the colors were reversed the title would be different. Do one or the other......either always mention race or never mention it.
The media bias is disgusting........just read a story about a 63 yo man told a couple black girls to get off his property & they assaulted him......it was caught on camera. Yet the report is titled "two teenagers assault old man"......& nowhere in the story does it mention race, when you know if the colors were reversed the title would be different. Do one or the other......either always mention race or never mention it.
The media bias is disgusting........just read a story about a 63 yo man told a couple black girls to get off his property & they assaulted him......it was caught on camera. Yet the report is titled "two teenagers assault old man"......& nowhere in the story does it mention race, when you know if the colors were reversed the title would be different. Do one or the other......either always mention race or never mention it.
Are we missing something here? Why after all these years hasn't at least 1 prominent member of the national media spoken out about this double standard of journalism? Is it like a science fiction movie when you attempt to speak in the name of common sense you get "eliminated"? I just don't get it. I suppose one day, long after I'm gone, technology and those who control it will control mankind.
Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:
The media bias is disgusting........just read a story about a 63 yo man told a couple black girls to get off his property & they assaulted him......it was caught on camera. Yet the report is titled "two teenagers assault old man"......& nowhere in the story does it mention race, when you know if the colors were reversed the title would be different. Do one or the other......either always mention race or never mention it.
Are we missing something here? Why after all these years hasn't at least 1 prominent member of the national media spoken out about this double standard of journalism? Is it like a science fiction movie when you attempt to speak in the name of common sense you get "eliminated"? I just don't get it. I suppose one day, long after I'm gone, technology and those who control it will control mankind.
Even if you attempt to mention this double standard or reverse racism, you're considered a "racist."
You also assume the risk of one of these animals reacting physically. For the most part, they fight in numbers too. Bunch of cowards can't "shoot the one." At least that was my experience growing up in uptown Bayonne/Jersey City.
Even if you attempt to mention this double standard or reverse racism, you're considered a "racist."
You also assume the risk of one of these animals reacting physically. For the most part, they fight in numbers too. Bunch of cowards can't "shoot the one." At least that was my experience growing up in uptown Bayonne/Jersey City.
I believe media is promoting a race war and instigating the riots for viewership and ratings. They the six corporation in charge of American press push stories to promote reactions so they can cover the insueing riots. But I would be described as a conspiracy theorist to even mention such mechanics in journalism.
I believe media is promoting a race war and instigating the riots for viewership and ratings. They the six corporation in charge of American press push stories to promote reactions so they can cover the insueing riots. But I would be described as a conspiracy theorist to even mention such mechanics in journalism.
And people wonder why cops are so quick to out a bullet in these animal's brains.
If it were just a few blacks, not as big a deal, but 100+???
Yes America, we have a black problem. And this is just another example of black privilege being able to get away with crimes like this without anyone saying a word.
You're not being PC Slovak
Where's Scal to rebut when you need him, hahahaha
Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:
And people wonder why cops are so quick to out a bullet in these animal's brains.
If it were just a few blacks, not as big a deal, but 100+???
Yes America, we have a black problem. And this is just another example of black privilege being able to get away with crimes like this without anyone saying a word.
It's kind of funny too that people would assume that both of us are racists based on both of our comments. Can't point out the obvious without being labeled a bigot.
One of my life mentors is a black guy. I'd lie down in traffic for him or his kids. We have conversations about this type of sh!t all the time.
It's funny when I hear a white guilt Liberal like Scal say, "You'd never say that to a black guy."
If we know each other, I do. Otherwise, I'd be asking for a fight because chances are great that we'd be arrested for fighting and spending the night in city jail, which is not fun. Believe me, hahaha.
It's kind of funny too that people would assume that both of us are racists based on both of our comments. Can't point out the obvious without being labeled a bigot.
One of my life mentors is a black guy. I'd lie down in traffic for him or his kids. We have conversations about this type of sh!t all the time.
It's funny when I hear a white guilt Liberal like Scal say, "You'd never say that to a black guy."
If we know each other, I do. Otherwise, I'd be asking for a fight because chances are great that we'd be arrested for fighting and spending the night in city jail, which is not fun. Believe me, hahaha.
I've never heard it on mainstream TV but I have heard Black US citizens on Radio state that US Blacks are the most racist segment of the US Population.
Just hearsay..
I've never heard it on mainstream TV but I have heard Black US citizens on Radio state that US Blacks are the most racist segment of the US Population.
Chances are the victims are white being that they were en route to a Catholic school.
We can only imagine the race of these culprits..... window.post_1477509303391_5 = function(win,msg){
win.postMessage(msg,"*");
}window.post_1477509305936_20 = function(win,msg){
win.postMessage(msg,"*");
}
Chances are the victims are white being that they were en route to a Catholic school.
We can only imagine the race of these culprits..... window.post_1477509303391_5 = function(win,msg){
win.postMessage(msg,"*");
}window.post_1477509305936_20 = function(win,msg){
win.postMessage(msg,"*");
}
I'm willing to wager anything that you didn't grow up or ever lived in a inner-city. Otherwise, you'd have a clues as to what I'm talking about.
You'd be wrong.
But given your lack of coherency, knowledge of historical facts, and grammatical structure, I'd be willing be wager anything you didn't grow up around, nor spend much time inside a school.
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
Go write a poem under a rainbow.
I'm willing to wager anything that you didn't grow up or ever lived in a inner-city. Otherwise, you'd have a clues as to what I'm talking about.
You'd be wrong.
But given your lack of coherency, knowledge of historical facts, and grammatical structure, I'd be willing be wager anything you didn't grow up around, nor spend much time inside a school.
But given your lack of coherency, knowledge of historical facts, and grammatical structure,I'd be willing be wager anything you didn't grow up around, nor spend much time inside a school.
I'd be willing be wager you were skipping school with me.
@ssclown
Quote Originally Posted by djbrow:
You'd be wrong.
But given your lack of coherency, knowledge of historical facts, and grammatical structure,I'd be willing be wager anything you didn't grow up around, nor spend much time inside a school.
I'd be willing be wager you were skipping school with me.
Anyone else get sick and tired of watching tv shows where the Black guy can say stuff like 'You White people' or 'I am one sexy Black man' i.e. referring to their race or acknowledging that they are proud of being Black yet NEVER hear a White male acknowledge he is proud of his race.
I AM PROUD TO BE WHITE AND DO NOT FEEL GUILTY ONE BIT SAYING IT, NOR DOES IT MEAN I AM A RACIST, THERE I SAID IT.
Anyone else get sick and tired of watching tv shows where the Black guy can say stuff like 'You White people' or 'I am one sexy Black man' i.e. referring to their race or acknowledging that they are proud of being Black yet NEVER hear a White male acknowledge he is proud of his race.
I AM PROUD TO BE WHITE AND DO NOT FEEL GUILTY ONE BIT SAYING IT, NOR DOES IT MEAN I AM A RACIST, THERE I SAID IT.
This thread was not created with intent to bash black people.
The point was that the media is creating the illusion of racism only consisting of whites being racists towards blacks.
When there is black on white crime, as in the case in the story linked in my first post, the media will not reference color. Even if it is apparent that in all likely-hood the crime was committed as a direct result of racism.
Here is another example of how the media operates ...
7 firefighters were disciplined for hazing "AN AFRICAN AMERICAN FIREFIGHTER"
If you are too lazy to read the story, I will explain that the 7 firefighters in question put the new firefighters (the black guy) locker into the bathroom as part of a traditional hazing ritual.
There is nothing in this story which suggests this was based on race, or racist behavior. But the victim of the prank was "AN AFRICAN AMERICAN FIREFIGHTER", and the headline screams that, even though skin color has absolutely nothing to do with the hazing ritual.
The media makes money when there is civil unrest, thus they do their best to create it ... unless it is black on white crime.
Even the media won't go against the liberal agenda
bigreds daddy
This thread was not created with intent to bash black people.
The point was that the media is creating the illusion of racism only consisting of whites being racists towards blacks.
When there is black on white crime, as in the case in the story linked in my first post, the media will not reference color. Even if it is apparent that in all likely-hood the crime was committed as a direct result of racism.
Here is another example of how the media operates ...
7 firefighters were disciplined for hazing "AN AFRICAN AMERICAN FIREFIGHTER"
If you are too lazy to read the story, I will explain that the 7 firefighters in question put the new firefighters (the black guy) locker into the bathroom as part of a traditional hazing ritual.
There is nothing in this story which suggests this was based on race, or racist behavior. But the victim of the prank was "AN AFRICAN AMERICAN FIREFIGHTER", and the headline screams that, even though skin color has absolutely nothing to do with the hazing ritual.
The media makes money when there is civil unrest, thus they do their best to create it ... unless it is black on white crime.
Even the media won't go against the liberal agenda