First time posting and pretty much new to sports betting started this year and have done decent. Since I'm new I have a question between 2h spread and game spread. Score is Florida state 20 Michigan 6. 2h spread is +6 fs but in game spread is -7 fs it's the same odds. Aren't you getting an extra point by taking the game spread and not the second half spread? I could be completely wrong just thought I would ask. Anyways best of luck everyone!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
First time posting and pretty much new to sports betting started this year and have done decent. Since I'm new I have a question between 2h spread and game spread. Score is Florida state 20 Michigan 6. 2h spread is +6 fs but in game spread is -7 fs it's the same odds. Aren't you getting an extra point by taking the game spread and not the second half spread? I could be completely wrong just thought I would ask. Anyways best of luck everyone!