Massive Tarpon & Shrimp {Catch Clean Cook} Cheesy Shrimp n' Macaroni
I was in Tarpon Springs once, it was very frustrating, the bastards were breaking water all around our boat, but no matter what we used we couldn't get a bite. I have to get back and try again.
Thank you for your service.
I was in Tarpon Springs once, it was very frustrating, the bastards were breaking water all around our boat, but no matter what we used we couldn't get a bite. I have to get back and try again.
Thank you for your service.
Floating docks are becoming more and more popular in South Florida. This captain did a nice job keeping his boat away from the yachts even when that yahoo came flying by him in a "no wake zone."
Veritas...I had the same experience with my brother in law in Cudjoe Key. They were rolling in about 2.5 to 3 feet of water & wouldn't take live bait or anything else we offered them. We must have made close to a hundred casts & they totally ignored us.
Thanks for the video Freddie!
![]()
Floating docks are becoming more and more popular in South Florida. This captain did a nice job keeping his boat away from the yachts even when that yahoo came flying by him in a "no wake zone."
Veritas...I had the same experience with my brother in law in Cudjoe Key. They were rolling in about 2.5 to 3 feet of water & wouldn't take live bait or anything else we offered them. We must have made close to a hundred casts & they totally ignored us.
Thanks for the video Freddie!
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
