"Mans Man" Burt Reynolds dead at 82
Views: 764
Posts: 16
Posted:
#1
What a great life.
Married to Judy Carne[Laugh Inn] Loni Anderson and as he stated,his one true love Sally Field.
Played half back on a scholarship for Florida St.
To many credits to list but some of my favorites were, of course, Deliverance,Longest Yard [Not the newer Adam Sandler Crap -thee original] Semi Tough, Sharkeys Machine, Smokey and the Bandit and White Lightening . SQUEEELL... like a pig boy.
What a great life.
Married to Judy Carne[Laugh Inn] Loni Anderson and as he stated,his one true love Sally Field.
Played half back on a scholarship for Florida St.
To many credits to list but some of my favorites were, of course, Deliverance,Longest Yard [Not the newer Adam Sandler Crap -thee original] Semi Tough, Sharkeys Machine, Smokey and the Bandit and White Lightening . SQUEEELL... like a pig boy.
Posted:
#3
Took my high school date out to see Deliverance on the Saturday it opened. When we got out of the movie and into my car and I turned the radio on guess what was playing? She thought I set her up and used it as an excuse to "freeze up" and I never got into her pants.
Fukk her, I moved on and the story got around school and actually helped me get other girls. But it is funny looking back at the situation.
You were on the very top as a superstar of the times.
Not many stars could ever say that.
RIP Burt and thanks for the memories.
EAST BOUND AND DOWN!!!!!
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Took my high school date out to see Deliverance on the Saturday it opened. When we got out of the movie and into my car and I turned the radio on guess what was playing? She thought I set her up and used it as an excuse to "freeze up" and I never got into her pants.
Fukk her, I moved on and the story got around school and actually helped me get other girls. But it is funny looking back at the situation.
You were on the very top as a superstar of the times.
Not many stars could ever say that.
RIP Burt and thanks for the memories.
EAST BOUND AND DOWN!!!!!
Posted:
#5
born in '65 he was the 1st "Movie Star" I saw on the Big Screen in 'Theaters'. Longest Yard and Smokey and the Bandit. I was hooked after seeing Deliverence.
He was an athlete,actor and a true good guy in the public eye.
With Much Respect Burt..
![]()
born in '65 he was the 1st "Movie Star" I saw on the Big Screen in 'Theaters'. Longest Yard and Smokey and the Bandit. I was hooked after seeing Deliverence.
He was an athlete,actor and a true good guy in the public eye.
With Much Respect Burt..
![]()
Posted:
#6
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Took my high school date out to see Deliverance on the Saturday it opened. When we got out of the movie and into my car and I turned the radio on guess what was playing? She thought I set her up and used it as an excuse to "freeze up" and I never got into her pants. Fukk her, I moved on and the story got around school and actually helped me get other girls. But it is funny looking back at the situation.You were on the very top as a superstar of the times.Not many stars could ever say that.RIP Burt and thanks for the memories.EAST BOUND AND DOWN!!!!!
Took my high school date out to see Deliverance on the Saturday it opened. When we got out of the movie and into my car and I turned the radio on guess what was playing? She thought I set her up and used it as an excuse to "freeze up" and I never got into her pants. Fukk her, I moved on and the story got around school and actually helped me get other girls. But it is funny looking back at the situation.You were on the very top as a superstar of the times.Not many stars could ever say that.RIP Burt and thanks for the memories.EAST BOUND AND DOWN!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Took my high school date out to see Deliverance on the Saturday it opened. When we got out of the movie and into my car and I turned the radio on guess what was playing? She thought I set her up and used it as an excuse to "freeze up" and I never got into her pants. Fukk her, I moved on and the story got around school and actually helped me get other girls. But it is funny looking back at the situation.You were on the very top as a superstar of the times.Not many stars could ever say that.RIP Burt and thanks for the memories.EAST BOUND AND DOWN!!!!!
Took my high school date out to see Deliverance on the Saturday it opened. When we got out of the movie and into my car and I turned the radio on guess what was playing? She thought I set her up and used it as an excuse to "freeze up" and I never got into her pants. Fukk her, I moved on and the story got around school and actually helped me get other girls. But it is funny looking back at the situation.You were on the very top as a superstar of the times.Not many stars could ever say that.RIP Burt and thanks for the memories.EAST BOUND AND DOWN!!!!!
Posted:
#7
Quote Originally Posted by vetdrm:
What a great life.
I've been into BEAT ever since seeing that movie. What a great life.
Married to Judy Carne[Laugh Inn] Loni Anderson and as he stated,his one true love Sally Field.
Played half back on a scholarship for Florida St.
To many credits to list but some of my favorites were, of course, Deliverance,Longest Yard [Not the newer Adam Sandler Crap -thee original] Semi Tough, Sharkeys Machine, Smokey and the Bandit and White Lightening . SQUEEELL... like a pig boy.
Quote Originally Posted by vetdrm:
What a great life.
I've been into BEAT ever since seeing that movie. What a great life.
Married to Judy Carne[Laugh Inn] Loni Anderson and as he stated,his one true love Sally Field.
Played half back on a scholarship for Florida St.
To many credits to list but some of my favorites were, of course, Deliverance,Longest Yard [Not the newer Adam Sandler Crap -thee original] Semi Tough, Sharkeys Machine, Smokey and the Bandit and White Lightening . SQUEEELL... like a pig boy.
Posted:
#8
I spent most of my childhood imitating his laugh, it' stuck.Now people tell me all the time" oh, wow you sound like Burt Reynolds...
Love his movies believe I've seen the longest yard andSmokey and the Bandit a thousand times....
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
I spent most of my childhood imitating his laugh, it' stuck.Now people tell me all the time" oh, wow you sound like Burt Reynolds...
Love his movies believe I've seen the longest yard andSmokey and the Bandit a thousand times....
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
