Make sure to bring up Politics at Thanksgiving
Views: 313
Posts: 7
Posted:
#4
I don’t live a sick life. Just that I’ve become so apathetic about politics in the USA. Let me remind you Stu that it was my generation of White Americans that helped march on Washington DC in protest of the fire hosings of Blacks in the 60’s, the drafting of Blacks kids sent to Vietnam while the rich White kids got college deferments or hi-tailed it into Canada.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
I don’t live a sick life. Just that I’ve become so apathetic about politics in the USA. Let me remind you Stu that it was my generation of White Americans that helped march on Washington DC in protest of the fire hosings of Blacks in the 60’s, the drafting of Blacks kids sent to Vietnam while the rich White kids got college deferments or hi-tailed it into Canada.
Posted:
#5
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
I don’t live a sick life. Just that I’ve become so apathetic about politics in the USA. Let me remind you Stu that it was my generation of White Americans that helped march on Washington DC in protest of the fire hosings of Blacks in the 60’s, the drafting of Blacks kids sent to Vietnam while the rich White kids got college deferments or hi-tailed it into Canada.
I don’t live a sick life. Just that I’ve become so apathetic about politics in the USA. Let me remind you Stu that it was my generation of White Americans that helped march on Washington DC in protest of the fire hosings of Blacks in the 60’s, the drafting of Blacks kids sent to Vietnam while the rich White kids got college deferments or hi-tailed it into Canada.
Yet, 12% of the casualties in Vietnam were black which almost mirrored the percentage of the Black population in the country and over 85% of the casualties were white.
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
I don’t live a sick life. Just that I’ve become so apathetic about politics in the USA. Let me remind you Stu that it was my generation of White Americans that helped march on Washington DC in protest of the fire hosings of Blacks in the 60’s, the drafting of Blacks kids sent to Vietnam while the rich White kids got college deferments or hi-tailed it into Canada.
I don’t live a sick life. Just that I’ve become so apathetic about politics in the USA. Let me remind you Stu that it was my generation of White Americans that helped march on Washington DC in protest of the fire hosings of Blacks in the 60’s, the drafting of Blacks kids sent to Vietnam while the rich White kids got college deferments or hi-tailed it into Canada.
Yet, 12% of the casualties in Vietnam were black which almost mirrored the percentage of the Black population in the country and over 85% of the casualties were white.
Posted:
#6
lancer: Are you cherry picking numbers and facts?
Now tell us what percentage of Whites and Blacks were fire hosed?
Now tell us what percentage of Whites and Blacks hi-tailed it into Canada?
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
lancer: Are you cherry picking numbers and facts?
Now tell us what percentage of Whites and Blacks were fire hosed?
Now tell us what percentage of Whites and Blacks hi-tailed it into Canada?
Posted:
#7
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:
You guys live sick lives. Why do white people hate their families/friends so much?
You guys live sick lives. Why do white people hate their families/friends so much?
Stump! My mainest man!
I dont know if you consider Italians "White", but we are very family orientated.
Same with my Polish side of my family.
Your post is kind of a generalization.
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:
You guys live sick lives. Why do white people hate their families/friends so much?
You guys live sick lives. Why do white people hate their families/friends so much?
Stump! My mainest man!
I dont know if you consider Italians "White", but we are very family orientated.
Same with my Polish side of my family.
Your post is kind of a generalization.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
