I haven't played a Madden game since "All Madden Football" for the SNES. The game didn't even have all the teams. The Jets were the "New Jersey Jets", hahaha.
Not knocking anyone who plays video games, but I don't know how working adults find the time to play these things.
I haven't played a Madden game since "All Madden Football" for the SNES. The game didn't even have all the teams. The Jets were the "New Jersey Jets", hahaha.
Not knocking anyone who plays video games, but I don't know how working adults find the time to play these things.
My boys are all into the gaming, I am not. They tell me the Madden franchise is a joke, no innovation at all. That is the game that grandma buys for Christmas because she does not know what to buy.
But if you like it, great
My boys are all into the gaming, I am not. They tell me the Madden franchise is a joke, no innovation at all. That is the game that grandma buys for Christmas because she does not know what to buy.