• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Loud music.

    searchwarrant
    BWS77
    GimmeMoneyNow
    lovethedough
    Slobbasaurus
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1690
    Posts: 21
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 25, 2017 - 7:08 PM ET #1

    It's payback/war time. How far can the police go with me beyond a citation?
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    It's payback/war time. How far can the police go with me beyond a citation?
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: May. 25, 2017 - 7:29 PM ET #2

    ?
    Reply
    ?
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 25, 2017 - 7:37 PM ET #3

    Upstairs renters. 2 year old, yapping rat dog, extended family running all over the ceiling. Every day, every night, every morning, screaming crying kid, chaos yelling. 
    Douchebag owner sides with them because they "have a child." 

    I've been here 14 years. They've been here 1.5 years. 

    Live beneath a prison and you'll get a glimpse of what's going on here. 

    I'm answering noise with louder noise. 

    Reply
    Upstairs renters. 2 year old, yapping rat dog, extended family running all over the ceiling. Every day, every night, every morning, screaming crying kid, chaos yelling. 
    Douchebag owner sides with them because they "have a child." 

    I've been here 14 years. They've been here 1.5 years. 

    Live beneath a prison and you'll get a glimpse of what's going on here. 

    I'm answering noise with louder noise. 

     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 25, 2017 - 7:42 PM ET #4

    ....for now the music begins at 7am and stops at midnight. Flush 'em out is my only option. They'll call MBPD, they'll arrive, tell me turn it down. Moment they leave I'll turn it right back up. 
    Reply
    ....for now the music begins at 7am and stops at midnight. Flush 'em out is my only option. They'll call MBPD, they'll arrive, tell me turn it down. Moment they leave I'll turn it right back up. 
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: May. 25, 2017 - 8:42 PM ET #5

    Now I get it...   just like getting rid of raccoons.  Your windows line up with theirs?   Start cooking some nasty stuff or leave some cigars burning.   
    Reply
    Now I get it...   just like getting rid of raccoons.  Your windows line up with theirs?   Start cooking some nasty stuff or leave some cigars burning.   
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 25, 2017 - 9:20 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    Now I get it...   just like getting rid of raccoons.  Your windows line up with theirs?   Start cooking some nasty stuff or leave some cigars burning.   


    Precisely and yes the windows do line up. Music and game so loud the whole block can hear it. This will continue.
    Smoke idea is an excellent addition. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    Now I get it...   just like getting rid of raccoons.  Your windows line up with theirs?   Start cooking some nasty stuff or leave some cigars burning.   


    Precisely and yes the windows do line up. Music and game so loud the whole block can hear it. This will continue.
    Smoke idea is an excellent addition. 
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: May. 25, 2017 - 9:55 PM ET #7

    Ahhh yesssss.......

    I remember my apartment days.....

    Search, the only solution is real estate, my friend.......

    Real estate.....

    A property barrier....

    And even then good fences make good neighbors....... 

    Good luck buddy.....

    Reply
    Ahhh yesssss.......

    I remember my apartment days.....

    Search, the only solution is real estate, my friend.......

    Real estate.....

    A property barrier....

    And even then good fences make good neighbors....... 

    Good luck buddy.....

     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 25, 2017 - 10:30 PM ET #8

    Real estate in Ca is minimum 1 million. I'm 1 million short. 

    Nightmare. 
    Reply
    Real estate in Ca is minimum 1 million. I'm 1 million short. 

    Nightmare. 
     
    lovethedough
    lovethedough
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 4474
    Posted: May. 26, 2017 - 12:16 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    Ahhh yesssss.......

    I remember my apartment days.....

    Search, the only solution is real estate, my friend.......

    Real estate.....

    A property barrier....

    And even then good fences make good neighbors....... 

    Good luck buddy.....


    My neighbor called the cops because I was playing Led Zeppelin too loud..... THEY ARRESTED HIM
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    Ahhh yesssss.......

    I remember my apartment days.....

    Search, the only solution is real estate, my friend.......

    Real estate.....

    A property barrier....

    And even then good fences make good neighbors....... 

    Good luck buddy.....


    My neighbor called the cops because I was playing Led Zeppelin too loud..... THEY ARRESTED HIM
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 26, 2017 - 12:18 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by lovethedough:


    My neighbor called the cops because I was playing Led Zeppelin too loud..... THEY ARRESTED HIM

    There has to be more to that story. Let me guess, he was drunk an high and had a warrant?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by lovethedough:


    My neighbor called the cops because I was playing Led Zeppelin too loud..... THEY ARRESTED HIM

    There has to be more to that story. Let me guess, he was drunk an high and had a warrant?
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 26, 2017 - 9:21 AM ET #11

    This isn't going to end well.  

    If being civil and speaking with these folks are futile, then I don't think you really have any other recourse.

    It's sad that consideration is rare to come by these days.  I grew up with 3 siblings so I know it's better to be considerate; you're good to me and I'll be good to you.  Otherwise, it's going to start a Sh!tstorm so be prepared Search.  

    When things get drastic enough, I'm sure you guys will reach an agreement.  BOL with this problem.  
    Reply
    This isn't going to end well.  

    If being civil and speaking with these folks are futile, then I don't think you really have any other recourse.

    It's sad that consideration is rare to come by these days.  I grew up with 3 siblings so I know it's better to be considerate; you're good to me and I'll be good to you.  Otherwise, it's going to start a Sh!tstorm so be prepared Search.  

    When things get drastic enough, I'm sure you guys will reach an agreement.  BOL with this problem.  
     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: May. 26, 2017 - 9:45 AM ET #12

    I'm guessing they don't have a carpet up there? Talk to the landlord again? Can you record some noise with a timestamp to play for him?

    Just don't become a nuisance to the police and have this backfire on you..Any possible drug use up there?That could be an angle to work on..GL 

    Reply

    I'm guessing they don't have a carpet up there? Talk to the landlord again? Can you record some noise with a timestamp to play for him?

    Just don't become a nuisance to the police and have this backfire on you..Any possible drug use up there?That could be an angle to work on..GL 

     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: May. 26, 2017 - 2:00 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    ....for now the music begins at 7am and stops at midnight. Flush 'em out is my only option. They'll call MBPD, they'll arrive, tell me turn it down. Moment they leave I'll turn it right back up. 

    Just invite my brother Joe over, take him out for some Mexican food, then let him use your bathroom. 
    I have witnessed the damage he can do first hand.
    Joe has been known to clear entire neighborhoods 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    ....for now the music begins at 7am and stops at midnight. Flush 'em out is my only option. They'll call MBPD, they'll arrive, tell me turn it down. Moment they leave I'll turn it right back up. 

    Just invite my brother Joe over, take him out for some Mexican food, then let him use your bathroom. 
    I have witnessed the damage he can do first hand.
    Joe has been known to clear entire neighborhoods 
     
    165yds
    165yds
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 18777
    Posted: May. 26, 2017 - 5:06 PM ET #14

    Won't end well.  It will be a game of one upping the other.  The cigar though is a great idea to drive someone nuts.  Can't get away from the smell.
    Reply
    Won't end well.  It will be a game of one upping the other.  The cigar though is a great idea to drive someone nuts.  Can't get away from the smell.
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: May. 26, 2017 - 7:56 PM ET #15

    Search I am in California. Rentals have gone so high. But I own a house and rentals for a place like mine is way more then my Mortgage. But I have lived in my fair share of Apts, D-Plex and some houses. Whats great about renting is:
    1. No Property Tax.
    2. No Water Bill.
    3. No Sewer/Garbage Pick Up bill.
    4. No Yard Work.
    5. Not have to pay big bills for a plumber...etc.

    Best thing about owning is peace and quit.

    You should look around for a Duplex of Town House. Usually T-Homes are only top and bottom. If you go Apt never live under. Its the ones on the sides that might make noise. Tip when looking for a place always do it on a Saturday early evening. That way you can get a feel for the place and if Summer check out the pool. I have lived with a pool that nobody hangs out or had one that put on a kegger every Saturday.

    What part of Cal you from? 
    Reply
    Search I am in California. Rentals have gone so high. But I own a house and rentals for a place like mine is way more then my Mortgage. But I have lived in my fair share of Apts, D-Plex and some houses. Whats great about renting is:
    1. No Property Tax.
    2. No Water Bill.
    3. No Sewer/Garbage Pick Up bill.
    4. No Yard Work.
    5. Not have to pay big bills for a plumber...etc.

    Best thing about owning is peace and quit.

    You should look around for a Duplex of Town House. Usually T-Homes are only top and bottom. If you go Apt never live under. Its the ones on the sides that might make noise. Tip when looking for a place always do it on a Saturday early evening. That way you can get a feel for the place and if Summer check out the pool. I have lived with a pool that nobody hangs out or had one that put on a kegger every Saturday.

    What part of Cal you from? 
     
    steve1203
    steve1203
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 335
    Posted: May. 27, 2017 - 3:52 AM ET #16

    Even if you buy a house, you might have shitty neighbors also.
    I have awful loud thug neighbors, and I live in a house.
    So buying a house doesn't work.
    Reply
    Even if you buy a house, you might have shitty neighbors also.
    I have awful loud thug neighbors, and I live in a house.
    So buying a house doesn't work.
     
    steve1203
    steve1203
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 335
    Posted: May. 27, 2017 - 4:00 AM ET #17

    Pounding your music on them probably won't work, and police will probably cause problems for you. I know it feels good to get back at them for all the noise they make.

    One thing I can think of is something called "liquid behind". It comes in a spray or streamer on amazon and ebay. Find a way of spraying or streaming some of it into their apartment. They are above you, so their must be some kind of vent or hole. After a few times of smelling this, your awful neighbors might be packing their bags. 

    Obviously, do not get caught. And hide the bottle well, in case police do a search of your apartment. Make sure they don't find it.

    I know exactly what you are going through. I have thug neighbors too.
    Reply
    Pounding your music on them probably won't work, and police will probably cause problems for you. I know it feels good to get back at them for all the noise they make.

    One thing I can think of is something called "liquid behind". It comes in a spray or streamer on amazon and ebay. Find a way of spraying or streaming some of it into their apartment. They are above you, so their must be some kind of vent or hole. After a few times of smelling this, your awful neighbors might be packing their bags. 

    Obviously, do not get caught. And hide the bottle well, in case police do a search of your apartment. Make sure they don't find it.

    I know exactly what you are going through. I have thug neighbors too.
     
    Sidehatch
    Sidehatch
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3246
    Posted: May. 27, 2017 - 12:03 PM ET #18

    Used to have an idiot neighbor above me who played horrible, slow country music really, really loud. After it drove me nuts, I turned on The Prodigy "Always outnumbered never outgunned" album full blast and just left the house for about an hour. 

    Solved the problem. 

    As far as the family with the rat dog, I don't think it will fix the problem as there is no solving the dog or the children, but it will certainly give the parents pause.
    Reply
    Used to have an idiot neighbor above me who played horrible, slow country music really, really loud. After it drove me nuts, I turned on The Prodigy "Always outnumbered never outgunned" album full blast and just left the house for about an hour. 

    Solved the problem. 

    As far as the family with the rat dog, I don't think it will fix the problem as there is no solving the dog or the children, but it will certainly give the parents pause.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: May. 27, 2017 - 3:16 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by lovethedough:


    My neighbor called the cops because I was playing Led Zeppelin too loud..... THEY ARRESTED HIM


    That's a damm good job right there by the Police.

    Get them Whiners and leave them Rockers alone.


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by lovethedough:


    My neighbor called the cops because I was playing Led Zeppelin too loud..... THEY ARRESTED HIM


    That's a damm good job right there by the Police.

    Get them Whiners and leave them Rockers alone.


     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: May. 27, 2017 - 5:07 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Upstairs renters. 2 year old, yapping rat dog, extended family running all over the ceiling. Every day, every night, every morning, screaming crying kid, chaos yelling. 
    Douchebag owner sides with them because they "have a child." 

    I've been here 14 years. They've been here 1.5 years. 

    Live beneath a prison and you'll get a glimpse of what's going on here. 

    I'm answering noise with louder noise. 




    i have the same thing. 50 yo woman decides to take in her son and sons gf with 2 kids. the new born is his (maybe) and the other is some other kids
    the 5 yo runs up and down the hallway from room to room all day everyday. i work in my home and my wife is disabled.

    only so much a broom handle can do.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Upstairs renters. 2 year old, yapping rat dog, extended family running all over the ceiling. Every day, every night, every morning, screaming crying kid, chaos yelling. 
    Douchebag owner sides with them because they "have a child." 

    I've been here 14 years. They've been here 1.5 years. 

    Live beneath a prison and you'll get a glimpse of what's going on here. 

    I'm answering noise with louder noise. 




    i have the same thing. 50 yo woman decides to take in her son and sons gf with 2 kids. the new born is his (maybe) and the other is some other kids
    the 5 yo runs up and down the hallway from room to room all day everyday. i work in my home and my wife is disabled.

    only so much a broom handle can do.
     
     
    billyloco
    billyloco
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 22557
    Posted: May. 27, 2017 - 10:46 PM ET #21

    OK, I'm the bad guy in this. Used to ride with a "club" and let me tell ya when I held parties we could get up to around 150 bikes w/LOUD pipes!! 

    This is a nice neighborhood and I was the maybe 10/11th move in with 62 homs in the sub-division, they all hated me!! 

    The guy they sent to talk to me a year or so later was a gentle young guy and was pushing his 2 year old daughter in her stroller.

    Loooooong story short, haven't had a LOUD party in15/17 years and I've been here 25 years. 

    I do have a good amount of guns and ammointhishouse, and NOBODY is allowed into my house undert 13 years old.

    I wish ya the besSearh!!
    Reply
    OK, I'm the bad guy in this. Used to ride with a "club" and let me tell ya when I held parties we could get up to around 150 bikes w/LOUD pipes!! 

    This is a nice neighborhood and I was the maybe 10/11th move in with 62 homs in the sub-division, they all hated me!! 

    The guy they sent to talk to me a year or so later was a gentle young guy and was pushing his 2 year old daughter in her stroller.

    Loooooong story short, haven't had a LOUD party in15/17 years and I've been here 25 years. 

    I do have a good amount of guns and ammointhishouse, and NOBODY is allowed into my house undert 13 years old.

    I wish ya the besSearh!!
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,912
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,621
    • MLB Playoffs 17,003
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,852
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 446
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 321
    • PART DEUX 140
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,398
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,367
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,159

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.