Time to stop lol
Lottery And Smoking
I don't really play the lottery but I do bet on the numbers, you can do that over here in the UK and Ireland
I've had some moderate success over the last 6 months or so there are multiples draws and different types of lotteries you can bet on, picking 3 numbers pays in and around 650/1 and 4 numbers can be as high as 10,000/1 (the 49's.co.uk draw)
Much better than playing the national lotteries with their lousy consolation prizes like getting £15 for 4 numbers correct or picking 3 and getting €6 ![]()
I don't really play the lottery but I do bet on the numbers, you can do that over here in the UK and Ireland
I've had some moderate success over the last 6 months or so there are multiples draws and different types of lotteries you can bet on, picking 3 numbers pays in and around 650/1 and 4 numbers can be as high as 10,000/1 (the 49's.co.uk draw)
Much better than playing the national lotteries with their lousy consolation prizes like getting £15 for 4 numbers correct or picking 3 and getting €6 ![]()
@I-Got-5-On-It
You can have success here in the good ol US in the Cash/Pick 3 too. I take my winnings from that and occasionally play the bigger games but I'm ahead the last couple years, netted about $1600 last year and my net is around $700 this year so far. That's subtracting the cost for all the Lottery games from my winnings. Just playing the big games, Powerball, Florida Lotto, Mega millions, Fantasy 5 for free is enough for me, and I'm doing better than that. Free beer too!![]()
@I-Got-5-On-It
You can have success here in the good ol US in the Cash/Pick 3 too. I take my winnings from that and occasionally play the bigger games but I'm ahead the last couple years, netted about $1600 last year and my net is around $700 this year so far. That's subtracting the cost for all the Lottery games from my winnings. Just playing the big games, Powerball, Florida Lotto, Mega millions, Fantasy 5 for free is enough for me, and I'm doing better than that. Free beer too!![]()
dry spell no winners since October of this year using QPks. so far in 2022 over $2000 with qpks but maybe played 40 week so.... butt $300 today for $5 is waiting! In the game
dry spell no winners since October of this year using QPks. so far in 2022 over $2000 with qpks but maybe played 40 week so.... butt $300 today for $5 is waiting! In the game
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,747
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,569
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
- MLB Playoffs 15,678
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,064
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
- Week 6 Money 5,343
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,212
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,493
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
