I just signed up with fanduel, and they accepted my deposit, but when I come to wager, I can't cause I'm not physically located in Ontario. I live in Blainville, Quebec. If someone could assist me, that would be helpful. Thanks, Louis *mod edit*
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hi to all,
I just signed up with fanduel, and they accepted my deposit, but when I come to wager, I can't cause I'm not physically located in Ontario. I live in Blainville, Quebec. If someone could assist me, that would be helpful. Thanks, Louis *mod edit*
respectfully, your best option in quebec would be to play at one of the few books residents are allowed to play at. FanDuel is not one of them. Here are three options that should work in Quebec, bol
leo vegas
bwin
betway
buy $BTC
respectfully, your best option in quebec would be to play at one of the few books residents are allowed to play at. FanDuel is not one of them. Here are three options that should work in Quebec, bol