Are you sure you don't drink or do drugs? Maybe someone's pulling a Bill Cosby on you and you don't know it, because that would be the only logical explanation for some of your threads like this one......
Are you sure you don't drink or do drugs? Maybe someone's pulling a Bill Cosby on you and you don't know it, because that would be the only logical explanation for some of your threads like this one......
Hey Gimmee, stop your attempts to make me look like a fool. It makes appear quite weak and exhibits a lack of purpose in your life along with no self-worth.
I've said this a million times: No one here wants me to leave regardless of my political and social views because I can cap. You offer nothing.
That photo was widely spread around the web and it takes some time for your eyes to adjust.
Now find something better to do with your life than acting like a small-minded insignificant version of Donald Trump. The problem is he has billions and can get away with his vitriol. You can't.
Hey Gimmee, stop your attempts to make me look like a fool. It makes appear quite weak and exhibits a lack of purpose in your life along with no self-worth.
I've said this a million times: No one here wants me to leave regardless of my political and social views because I can cap. You offer nothing.
That photo was widely spread around the web and it takes some time for your eyes to adjust.
Now find something better to do with your life than acting like a small-minded insignificant version of Donald Trump. The problem is he has billions and can get away with his vitriol. You can't.
Hey Gimmee, stop your attempts to make me look like a fool. It makes appear quite weak and exhibits a lack of purpose in your life along with no self-worth.
I've said this a million times: No one here wants me to leave regardless of my political and social views because I can cap. You offer nothing.
That photo was widely spread around the web and it takes some time for your eyes to adjust.
Now find something better to do with your life than acting like a small-minded insignificant version of Donald Trump. The problem is he has billions and can get away with his vitriol. You can't.
Get off the drugs, son....
GimmeMoneyNow strong like bull!
Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:
Hey Gimmee, stop your attempts to make me look like a fool. It makes appear quite weak and exhibits a lack of purpose in your life along with no self-worth.
I've said this a million times: No one here wants me to leave regardless of my political and social views because I can cap. You offer nothing.
That photo was widely spread around the web and it takes some time for your eyes to adjust.
Now find something better to do with your life than acting like a small-minded insignificant version of Donald Trump. The problem is he has billions and can get away with his vitriol. You can't.