A lot of them probably use ScoresAndOdds or similar.
The real old school ones you have to ask on the phone what the line is. If you want all the NCAAF lines, EG, they will run them down in rotation order without the teams, -7, +3, -2, PK, +14, etc. If you ask them for the lines too often they get mad...
A lot of them probably use ScoresAndOdds or similar.
The real old school ones you have to ask on the phone what the line is. If you want all the NCAAF lines, EG, they will run them down in rotation order without the teams, -7, +3, -2, PK, +14, etc. If you ask them for the lines too often they get mad...
Yes, scoresandodds is perfect... The line moves are also time stamped so if I call at 11:47 and say "Ohio State -6.5" and the line goes to -7 at 11:50 he can see what line I was seeing at the time I placed my bet.
Yes, scoresandodds is perfect... The line moves are also time stamped so if I call at 11:47 and say "Ohio State -6.5" and the line goes to -7 at 11:50 he can see what line I was seeing at the time I placed my bet.
Negotiate with your local if you don't like his line you may be surprised to see if they want your play they may wiggle and match an offshore offer or beat it.
Negotiate with your local if you don't like his line you may be surprised to see if they want your play they may wiggle and match an offshore offer or beat it.