Has live wagering really screwed up y’all’s bankroll? I use to be so good at wagering on games. Once I started live wagering, I can’t seem to grasp any discipline.
How do y’all manage? I disable it from my account but it’s too easy to turn back on.
Really exposes my lack of discipline.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Has live wagering really screwed up y’all’s bankroll? I use to be so good at wagering on games. Once I started live wagering, I can’t seem to grasp any discipline.
How do y’all manage? I disable it from my account but it’s too easy to turn back on.
Really exposes my lack of discipline.
In the next 5 mins and it does work out a lot of times but when I lose of course it was a stupid bet. Happens after a loss often. So easy to chase. Used to think Live was an advantage. Not so much anymore.
@CMac12
Sorry to hear! Same here!
Ill jump on something late that is decided
In the next 5 mins and it does work out a lot of times but when I lose of course it was a stupid bet. Happens after a loss often. So easy to chase. Used to think Live was an advantage. Not so much anymore.