• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    little red riding hood from the wolf's perspective.

    nature1970
    billyloco
    HoneyB
    CincyWillie
    Slobbasaurus
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1000
    Posts: 16
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2016 - 4:30 AM ET #1

    Wolf giving a statement on the charges of attempted homicide,trespassing
    Sheriff : " So what do you have to say for yourself?"
    Wolf: " Well after I hurt my paw working for Pigs Construction I been laid up. I saw the old ladies house. Thought she might be able to spare a little food."
    Sheriff : " Go on..."
    Wolf : " Well I knocked on the door and she mistook me for some long lost relative. I admit I didn't know her ,but the food she had this big spread, eggs bacon, home f is sausage toast coffee juice second and third helping best I eaten well ever. After breakfast she thought I was tired told me she was headed to town for some food and I was to make myself at home tucked me into bed. , so I just dozed off and this brat woke me.
    Sheriff: Miss Hood?
    Wolf Yes, she immediately starting picking on me, First how big my eyes were, then got after my nose, and whiskers, finally my teeth I always been sensitive about my teeth with the cavities so I said better to eat you with, we'll it got rid of her so I thought next thing I knew you were halling me out....
    You see this was all a big misunderstanding I was simply trying to get the brat to stop picking at me.and let me go back to sleep. .....
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Wolf giving a statement on the charges of attempted homicide,trespassing
    Sheriff : " So what do you have to say for yourself?"
    Wolf: " Well after I hurt my paw working for Pigs Construction I been laid up. I saw the old ladies house. Thought she might be able to spare a little food."
    Sheriff : " Go on..."
    Wolf : " Well I knocked on the door and she mistook me for some long lost relative. I admit I didn't know her ,but the food she had this big spread, eggs bacon, home f is sausage toast coffee juice second and third helping best I eaten well ever. After breakfast she thought I was tired told me she was headed to town for some food and I was to make myself at home tucked me into bed. , so I just dozed off and this brat woke me.
    Sheriff: Miss Hood?
    Wolf Yes, she immediately starting picking on me, First how big my eyes were, then got after my nose, and whiskers, finally my teeth I always been sensitive about my teeth with the cavities so I said better to eat you with, we'll it got rid of her so I thought next thing I knew you were halling me out....
    You see this was all a big misunderstanding I was simply trying to get the brat to stop picking at me.and let me go back to sleep. .....
     
    billyloco
    billyloco
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 22557
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2016 - 7:58 AM ET #2

    hahahaha
    Reply
    hahahaha
     
    HoneyB
    HoneyB
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2016 - 9:10 AM ET #3

    Oh God... 
    Reply
    Oh God... 
     
    CincyWillie
    CincyWillie
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 12670
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2016 - 9:32 AM ET #4

    Reply
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2016 - 10:23 AM ET #5

    Hahaha, that's shot
    Reply
    Hahaha, that's shot
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2016 - 11:35 AM ET #6

    Sheriff : "the three pigs construction has also served you with a no trespassing order. Said you were destroying property."
    Wolf : " Well I don't know what you have for code enforcement but I literally breathed on the grass cabana. It fell over. Same with the stick built construction over on main street. I went to see the boss in his brick mansion about the shot ty work and he threw bricks at me that's how I hurt my paw. I told him I was going to town building inspector and he said I was fired."
    Sheriff : " Well he said you were cursing huffing and puffing."
    Wolf " ya they wouldn't pay me . I got hot under the collar. But I didn't touch either house I simply yelled at them and the place fell over...."
    Reply
    Sheriff : "the three pigs construction has also served you with a no trespassing order. Said you were destroying property."
    Wolf : " Well I don't know what you have for code enforcement but I literally breathed on the grass cabana. It fell over. Same with the stick built construction over on main street. I went to see the boss in his brick mansion about the shot ty work and he threw bricks at me that's how I hurt my paw. I told him I was going to town building inspector and he said I was fired."
    Sheriff : " Well he said you were cursing huffing and puffing."
    Wolf " ya they wouldn't pay me . I got hot under the collar. But I didn't touch either house I simply yelled at them and the place fell over...."
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2016 - 12:06 PM ET #7

    Wolfie!!!
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Wolfie!!!
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2016 - 1:21 PM ET #8

    How do you explain the Big Bad Wolf eating the grandmother?  
    Reply
    How do you explain the Big Bad Wolf eating the grandmother?  
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2016 - 2:25 PM ET #9

    The old lady just went to town after the breakfast I couldn't eat another bite....
    Reply
    The old lady just went to town after the breakfast I couldn't eat another bite....
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2016 - 2:34 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    How do you explain the Big Bad Wolf eating the grandmother?


    Unless you are talking about her tucking me in all I can say is she left the house with a big smile.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    How do you explain the Big Bad Wolf eating the grandmother?


    Unless you are talking about her tucking me in all I can say is she left the house with a big smile.....
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2016 - 2:42 PM ET #11

    You's just a misunderstood brotha 
    Reply
    You's just a misunderstood brotha 
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2016 - 4:10 PM ET #12

    Wolf : I had a cushy pad , plenty of food, nice company. If it wasn't for that brat of a kid I be set for the winter..... things like this seem to always happen to a nice fellow like myself....
    Reply
    Wolf : I had a cushy pad , plenty of food, nice company. If it wasn't for that brat of a kid I be set for the winter..... things like this seem to always happen to a nice fellow like myself....
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2016 - 4:14 PM ET #13

    MORAL OF THE STORY, when things are starting to look up its best to keep your mouth shut and not sweat the small things......
    Reply
    MORAL OF THE STORY, when things are starting to look up its best to keep your mouth shut and not sweat the small things......
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2016 - 5:36 PM ET #14

    Now.... Bears version of goldilocks from papa bear...
    Sheriff : " how may I help you Mr Bear?"
    Mr Bear : " I am here to report a break in. "
    Sheriff : " okay what happened."

    PAPA BEAR: " Your really not going to believe this but My wife made porridge this morning it was a little hot so I saw some wild blueberries down on lane road so I says let's go get some berries while we wait for our porridge to cool be nice to mix into it gave me the Mrs and junior some family time we gone for less than a half hour...."
    Sheriff : " okay...."
    Bear : " while we were out we got our berries and headed back. We came in and someone ate all juniors porridge that wasn't enough they got into me and the Mrs porridge as well then the burglar trashed the place broke juniors chair to pieces."
    Sheriff " so do think you know who would do this to you and your family."
    Bear " Absolutely we found the culprit napping in juniors bed it was that Locks girl Goldie...:
    Reply
    Now.... Bears version of goldilocks from papa bear...
    Sheriff : " how may I help you Mr Bear?"
    Mr Bear : " I am here to report a break in. "
    Sheriff : " okay what happened."

    PAPA BEAR: " Your really not going to believe this but My wife made porridge this morning it was a little hot so I saw some wild blueberries down on lane road so I says let's go get some berries while we wait for our porridge to cool be nice to mix into it gave me the Mrs and junior some family time we gone for less than a half hour...."
    Sheriff : " okay...."
    Bear : " while we were out we got our berries and headed back. We came in and someone ate all juniors porridge that wasn't enough they got into me and the Mrs porridge as well then the burglar trashed the place broke juniors chair to pieces."
    Sheriff " so do think you know who would do this to you and your family."
    Bear " Absolutely we found the culprit napping in juniors bed it was that Locks girl Goldie...:
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2016 - 5:45 PM ET #15

    Sheriff " are you sure the locks are good people."
    Mr Bear, " sure as I am standing here , her and the hoods daughter red have been running together I heard she called Mr Wolf granny cause he got laid up with the paw." , " I am telling you these kids are out of control."
    Reply
    Sheriff " are you sure the locks are good people."
    Mr Bear, " sure as I am standing here , her and the hoods daughter red have been running together I heard she called Mr Wolf granny cause he got laid up with the paw." , " I am telling you these kids are out of control."
     
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2016 - 6:10 PM ET #16

    Moral that ties both stories it ain't easy being in Law Enforcement even in happily ever after ville.
    Reply
    Moral that ties both stories it ain't easy being in Law Enforcement even in happily ever after ville.
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,348
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 433
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,862
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • PART DEUX 141
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,214
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,121
    • Week 6 Money 7,892
    • Trump's legacy? 33,977

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.