I saw them a few years ago at Steinbrenner Field in Tampa. My wife had been a fan for many years, so it was for her. They were spot on with the sound and show. I really enjoyed it with about 30K other people.
I understand that he was a close friend of Chris Cornell and his suicide may have influenced his decision. Anyways for old time's sake:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c1w056MItU
I saw them a few years ago at Steinbrenner Field in Tampa. My wife had been a fan for many years, so it was for her. They were spot on with the sound and show. I really enjoyed it with about 30K other people.
I understand that he was a close friend of Chris Cornell and his suicide may have influenced his decision. Anyways for old time's sake:
Man! Very few "albums" (if that's even a thing anyone does anymore) you could just put on and listen to straight through - "Hybrid Theory" was one of those.....
Sucks.....
R.I.P. Chester
Man! Very few "albums" (if that's even a thing anyone does anymore) you could just put on and listen to straight through - "Hybrid Theory" was one of those.....
Man! Very few "albums" (if that's even a thing anyone does anymore) you could just put on and listen to straight through - "Hybrid Theory" was one of those.....
Sucks.....
R.I.P. Chester
I'm going to play it twice on my drive down to Tahoe.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
Man! Very few "albums" (if that's even a thing anyone does anymore) you could just put on and listen to straight through - "Hybrid Theory" was one of those.....
Sucks.....
R.I.P. Chester
I'm going to play it twice on my drive down to Tahoe.
My all time favorite vocalist......He was really close with Chris Cornell.
Huge loses.
Those guys did some songs together......Hunger Strike and Crawling......Go to you tube and search Chris Cornell with Chester Bennington......They had some outstanding performances together.
RIP
WOW.........So sad
My all time favorite vocalist......He was really close with Chris Cornell.
Huge loses.
Those guys did some songs together......Hunger Strike and Crawling......Go to you tube and search Chris Cornell with Chester Bennington......They had some outstanding performances together.
He went to the same gym as my daughter and she also works at a local radio station so they met a few times. She said she talked to him twice briefly in the last month at the gym and he seemed upbeat.
Depression is a mofo, you never know what inner demons are tormenting a person. I have been there as I am sure a lot of us degenerates have but I would never "pull the trigger."
Having young kids you owe it to them to have their dad be there for them. They are going to be F'd up for a long time if not forever. It was a cowardly thing to do to his family.
There are a lot of rumors going around. Some one allegedly hacked his wife's twitter and said she was banging his band mate.
Also he allegedly wrote a note saying he could not live in this world without Chris Cornell so people are speculating they had something more than a friendship going on. He also offed himself on Cornell's birthday which only adds fuel to the fire.
Who really knows just very sad with so much to going on.
He went to the same gym as my daughter and she also works at a local radio station so they met a few times. She said she talked to him twice briefly in the last month at the gym and he seemed upbeat.
Depression is a mofo, you never know what inner demons are tormenting a person. I have been there as I am sure a lot of us degenerates have but I would never "pull the trigger."
Having young kids you owe it to them to have their dad be there for them. They are going to be F'd up for a long time if not forever. It was a cowardly thing to do to his family.
There are a lot of rumors going around. Some one allegedly hacked his wife's twitter and said she was banging his band mate.
Also he allegedly wrote a note saying he could not live in this world without Chris Cornell so people are speculating they had something more than a friendship going on. He also offed himself on Cornell's birthday which only adds fuel to the fire.
Who really knows just very sad with so much to going on.