LVaction is offering a one time 25% bonus on top of your deposit with ONE (1) TIME ROLLOVER..thats right, you heard me..ONE TIME ROLLOVER! That means if you win with your free play money, its goes straight to your bankroll..no bs
I was referred to their site and started using it last year. It's a pay-per-head service, which is covered by the administrator. Obviously, I was skeptical at first but the admin made the transition completely flawless in every aspect..including deposits/withdrawals (once a week through venmo/cashapp/zelle etc).
Aside from deposit and referral bonuses, they also offer additonal free play bets anytime you have a losing week (roughly 10% of loss)! Best part of the site is that since I have a positive payment history, I now have a credit line with the service so I never have to make a deposit again, I kid you not!
Feel free to PM me for more details, I'll be happy to answer any questions or even help get you an account created so you're able to access the site to see for yourself!
www.lvaction.com
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
LVaction is offering a one time 25% bonus on top of your deposit with ONE (1) TIME ROLLOVER..thats right, you heard me..ONE TIME ROLLOVER! That means if you win with your free play money, its goes straight to your bankroll..no bs
I was referred to their site and started using it last year. It's a pay-per-head service, which is covered by the administrator. Obviously, I was skeptical at first but the admin made the transition completely flawless in every aspect..including deposits/withdrawals (once a week through venmo/cashapp/zelle etc).
Aside from deposit and referral bonuses, they also offer additonal free play bets anytime you have a losing week (roughly 10% of loss)! Best part of the site is that since I have a positive payment history, I now have a credit line with the service so I never have to make a deposit again, I kid you not!
Feel free to PM me for more details, I'll be happy to answer any questions or even help get you an account created so you're able to access the site to see for yourself!