• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Lesnar -180 vs. Randy Orton +140 at Summerslam

    scalabrine
    Jason497
    GimmeMoneyNow
    The Hawk
    slamspurs
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 828
    Posts: 7
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2016 - 4:06 PM ET #1

    I think this line would have been -500 if Lesnar wasn't caught juicing against Hunt. They could have pushed him to the moon as a legitimate fighter who just won a UFC bout.

    Now McMahon may punish him like he punished Reigns.

    I have to back off Lesnar at the moment but I want to hear some opinions.

    Sparky, Jason, Jarrett, Sosa...Let's hear it.

    Does this match even have a clean finish?

    Any inside info of what Vince thinks of Lesnar getting caught juicing?

    Too dangerous to bet?

    Also, Sasha over Charlotte was going to be my bet of the year in wrestling IF Sasha didn't just win the title on Raw.

    Why the hell did they make Charlotte drop the title on Raw. This was supposed to be Sasha's moment.

    Sasha is currently -300 and Charlotte is +220.

    Another bet that is too dangerous because of a nonfinish?

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I think this line would have been -500 if Lesnar wasn't caught juicing against Hunt. They could have pushed him to the moon as a legitimate fighter who just won a UFC bout.

    Now McMahon may punish him like he punished Reigns.

    I have to back off Lesnar at the moment but I want to hear some opinions.

    Sparky, Jason, Jarrett, Sosa...Let's hear it.

    Does this match even have a clean finish?

    Any inside info of what Vince thinks of Lesnar getting caught juicing?

    Too dangerous to bet?

    Also, Sasha over Charlotte was going to be my bet of the year in wrestling IF Sasha didn't just win the title on Raw.

    Why the hell did they make Charlotte drop the title on Raw. This was supposed to be Sasha's moment.

    Sasha is currently -300 and Charlotte is +220.

    Another bet that is too dangerous because of a nonfinish?

     
    Jason497
    Jason497
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 250
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2016 - 8:34 AM ET #2

    In regards to Sasha, I think they just wanted to make a splash for the 1st episode of the "New Era." I don't think she loses the title here. Just typical championship rematch.

    I think they realized that it would have been way too predictable to setup the title win at the PPV. If they pushed the title win to Summerslam the rematch would have just been at whatever crappy show they have going in September anyway.


    The Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton match is interesting. My gut tells me Lesnar wins but here's my brainstorm.

    Brock just beat Mark Hunt and I don't think you job Lesnar out in a bout with such little build up and importance. Unlike Reigns, the WWE has gone out of their way to not acknowledge the Lesnar drug tests at all and I think Vince Mcmahon is egotistical enough to think wrestling fans don't pay that much attention to MMA to know or care either way.

    Another thing is Orton attacked Chris Jericho at Battleground, you have to assume a receipt is coming his way for that. Orton is making a long awaited return as a face, it would make sense to let him go over in his return back, but a loss via outside interference here would keep both looking strong.

    One other variable that has to factor in, if ever so slightly, is that Paul Heyman is no longer under contract with WWE. I'd assume he will be at some point soon but this negatively effects Brock's drawing power imo, and thus his position in the pecking order.


    My lean is Brock but it's still too early to call imo. I think there's no reason whatsoever to hot potato the women's title back to Charlotte, counting the Diva's belt we've already seen 300+ days with her as champion.


    As far as some of the championship matches, it's a bit too early to put the world title on Balor so I think Rollins goes over and no damn way Dolph is winning the WWE title here.
    Reply
    In regards to Sasha, I think they just wanted to make a splash for the 1st episode of the "New Era." I don't think she loses the title here. Just typical championship rematch.

    I think they realized that it would have been way too predictable to setup the title win at the PPV. If they pushed the title win to Summerslam the rematch would have just been at whatever crappy show they have going in September anyway.


    The Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton match is interesting. My gut tells me Lesnar wins but here's my brainstorm.

    Brock just beat Mark Hunt and I don't think you job Lesnar out in a bout with such little build up and importance. Unlike Reigns, the WWE has gone out of their way to not acknowledge the Lesnar drug tests at all and I think Vince Mcmahon is egotistical enough to think wrestling fans don't pay that much attention to MMA to know or care either way.

    Another thing is Orton attacked Chris Jericho at Battleground, you have to assume a receipt is coming his way for that. Orton is making a long awaited return as a face, it would make sense to let him go over in his return back, but a loss via outside interference here would keep both looking strong.

    One other variable that has to factor in, if ever so slightly, is that Paul Heyman is no longer under contract with WWE. I'd assume he will be at some point soon but this negatively effects Brock's drawing power imo, and thus his position in the pecking order.


    My lean is Brock but it's still too early to call imo. I think there's no reason whatsoever to hot potato the women's title back to Charlotte, counting the Diva's belt we've already seen 300+ days with her as champion.


    As far as some of the championship matches, it's a bit too early to put the world title on Balor so I think Rollins goes over and no damn way Dolph is winning the WWE title here.
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2016 - 10:08 AM ET #3

    Is this the reason why you Google "Middle-Class Caucasian Male"?
    Reply
    Is this the reason why you Google "Middle-Class Caucasian Male"?
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2016 - 11:37 AM ET #4

    How is this guy even allowed to fight?
    Reply
    How is this guy even allowed to fight?
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Aug. 2, 2016 - 12:48 AM ET #5

    Thanks Jason. That is first-rate analysis. You really covered all the bases.

    I just HATE that Orton's return match is against Brock. Jericho interference could definitely be in play there (or anyone else where a feud makes sense).

    Sasha? I got in at -300 and you were right. 5 Dimes has her at      -1050 now which is pretty much a done deal.

    I think only HHH over Sting and Brock over Taker would have had bigger odds swings if Charlotte goes over. Makes no sense to put the belt back on her.

    Brock is now -240 but I don't trust that line whatsoever. Vince likely doesn't even have a finish for that match yet.

    Reply

    Thanks Jason. That is first-rate analysis. You really covered all the bases.

    I just HATE that Orton's return match is against Brock. Jericho interference could definitely be in play there (or anyone else where a feud makes sense).

    Sasha? I got in at -300 and you were right. 5 Dimes has her at      -1050 now which is pretty much a done deal.

    I think only HHH over Sting and Brock over Taker would have had bigger odds swings if Charlotte goes over. Makes no sense to put the belt back on her.

    Brock is now -240 but I don't trust that line whatsoever. Vince likely doesn't even have a finish for that match yet.

     
    slamspurs
    slamspurs
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 5717
    Posted: Aug. 9, 2016 - 12:00 AM ET #6

    Line is at Lesnar -400, Orton +280 now.

    Only a fan here, but I would have expected Orton to get the win. When they were advertising Orton's return, I didn't know what they were going to do with him. He's an upper level guy just a notch or two below Cena, but I don't see how they could throw him into the Shield circle right away. I also didn't see him as a mid carder either. So I guess it makes sense to build this "15 years in the making" match with Lesnar.

    Heyman apparently re-signed, so that's not a factor anymore. They've been pushing that "RKO out of nowhere" thing pretty hard since his return, and you gotta figure on the big stage, the RKO out of nowhere will probably be one of the highlights of the show. One could assume that it was a powerful enough moment to get him the win.

    Let's be honest, a Lesnar win over a tubby looking Mark Hunt with a 12-10 record doesn't exactly look that impressive to the average fan. A wellness/PED violation prob made Vince pretty angry, and make a loss more acceptable to Lesnar as a punishment. Rumors floating that the locker room isn't happy about Lesnar's double standard of not getting the Reigns punishment.

    So I don't see Orton losing in his first fight back, as he's still a B+ level superstar with the company. I also don't see Vince letting his unstoppable beast that he pays big bucks for taking a clean loss though either.

    So there's probably going to be some sort of interference if Orton is to pull it off. I'd have to see if a secondary storyline develops, but I don't think they need one with the "15 years in the making" line.

    I guess it could be an "F5 outta nowhere" that Heyman can use as a tagline the night after on Raw. With Orton and Lesnar on separate brands, the feud should probably ends almost immediately. But they both need to switch gears and start new feuds pretty quickly. The interferers probably fill that void.

    I haven't really watched RAW or Smackdown the past couple of weeks, and will probably miss everything this week with the Olympics on.

    We'll see how the story develops. Orton at any plus juice probably has value at this point, because the lines can jump pretty quickly and he really does have a legitimate shot at victory.

    Sasha was a lock before I even saw the line. She's the people's choice, and they made a huge deal out of her when she won it. Charlotte is Vince's ideal champion though. She's the heel with the body of a superstar, and that's why she held the title for so long. She wouldn't just lose it clean, and get it back again.

    I'm just thinking about where they go with Charlotte after she loses. Just a thought. Maybe they try to build up Nia Jax as an unstoppable force like Awesome Kong was suppose to be, have her take the title off Sasha, then have Charlotte turn face again and beat her. That would build up Charlotte even more, when she's already pretty capped out for the moment.

    It also gives a push to another Rock disciple (Nia Jax). Vince love's that family, that's why Reigns and the Usos have gotten strong pushes in the past. Yokozuna was a top heel in the Brett Hart era.

    So those are my thoughts for now. P.S. Bayley is a wild card, but I think they really wait on her. Too much stuff going on right now, and I think they want Bayley's callup to be a big event one day. She's done so much for NXT that I think they want to make sure her push is done perfectly.

    Reply

    Line is at Lesnar -400, Orton +280 now.

    Only a fan here, but I would have expected Orton to get the win. When they were advertising Orton's return, I didn't know what they were going to do with him. He's an upper level guy just a notch or two below Cena, but I don't see how they could throw him into the Shield circle right away. I also didn't see him as a mid carder either. So I guess it makes sense to build this "15 years in the making" match with Lesnar.

    Heyman apparently re-signed, so that's not a factor anymore. They've been pushing that "RKO out of nowhere" thing pretty hard since his return, and you gotta figure on the big stage, the RKO out of nowhere will probably be one of the highlights of the show. One could assume that it was a powerful enough moment to get him the win.

    Let's be honest, a Lesnar win over a tubby looking Mark Hunt with a 12-10 record doesn't exactly look that impressive to the average fan. A wellness/PED violation prob made Vince pretty angry, and make a loss more acceptable to Lesnar as a punishment. Rumors floating that the locker room isn't happy about Lesnar's double standard of not getting the Reigns punishment.

    So I don't see Orton losing in his first fight back, as he's still a B+ level superstar with the company. I also don't see Vince letting his unstoppable beast that he pays big bucks for taking a clean loss though either.

    So there's probably going to be some sort of interference if Orton is to pull it off. I'd have to see if a secondary storyline develops, but I don't think they need one with the "15 years in the making" line.

    I guess it could be an "F5 outta nowhere" that Heyman can use as a tagline the night after on Raw. With Orton and Lesnar on separate brands, the feud should probably ends almost immediately. But they both need to switch gears and start new feuds pretty quickly. The interferers probably fill that void.

    I haven't really watched RAW or Smackdown the past couple of weeks, and will probably miss everything this week with the Olympics on.

    We'll see how the story develops. Orton at any plus juice probably has value at this point, because the lines can jump pretty quickly and he really does have a legitimate shot at victory.

    Sasha was a lock before I even saw the line. She's the people's choice, and they made a huge deal out of her when she won it. Charlotte is Vince's ideal champion though. She's the heel with the body of a superstar, and that's why she held the title for so long. She wouldn't just lose it clean, and get it back again.

    I'm just thinking about where they go with Charlotte after she loses. Just a thought. Maybe they try to build up Nia Jax as an unstoppable force like Awesome Kong was suppose to be, have her take the title off Sasha, then have Charlotte turn face again and beat her. That would build up Charlotte even more, when she's already pretty capped out for the moment.

    It also gives a push to another Rock disciple (Nia Jax). Vince love's that family, that's why Reigns and the Usos have gotten strong pushes in the past. Yokozuna was a top heel in the Brett Hart era.

    So those are my thoughts for now. P.S. Bayley is a wild card, but I think they really wait on her. Too much stuff going on right now, and I think they want Bayley's callup to be a big event one day. She's done so much for NXT that I think they want to make sure her push is done perfectly.

     
     
    Jason497
    Jason497
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 250
    Posted: Aug. 9, 2016 - 8:44 AM ET #7

    With Jericho now involved in an angle with Enzo and Cass I'm very much less inclined to believe any outside interference would come from him.

    I still don't believe Lesnar losses. I think Orton ends up hitting the "RKO out of nowhere" on Brock and he kicks out and squashes Orton in the end. It's a big match but at the end of the day, win or lose Orton will pretty much be looked at the same. I don't think Brock is putting anyone over until Wrestlemania, and it will probably be to create a star out of an up and comer like Finn Balor.

    Heyman re-signed, which only stands to help Brock's chances in this case.

    The line movement also continues to favor Brock.


    As for the women, Nia Jax will eventually challenge for the title. I'm not positive if she will win it...heavy set wrestlers like her and Kevin Owens are fine on NXT but the guys running the main roster still are set in their ways. She does have the bloodline working in her favor though...but either way we're getting ahead of ourselves here.


    Bayley is going to get a massive push when she hits the main roster. The type Sasha Banks was supposed to get. She also has a glorious behind, but I digress...
    Reply
    With Jericho now involved in an angle with Enzo and Cass I'm very much less inclined to believe any outside interference would come from him.

    I still don't believe Lesnar losses. I think Orton ends up hitting the "RKO out of nowhere" on Brock and he kicks out and squashes Orton in the end. It's a big match but at the end of the day, win or lose Orton will pretty much be looked at the same. I don't think Brock is putting anyone over until Wrestlemania, and it will probably be to create a star out of an up and comer like Finn Balor.

    Heyman re-signed, which only stands to help Brock's chances in this case.

    The line movement also continues to favor Brock.


    As for the women, Nia Jax will eventually challenge for the title. I'm not positive if she will win it...heavy set wrestlers like her and Kevin Owens are fine on NXT but the guys running the main roster still are set in their ways. She does have the bloodline working in her favor though...but either way we're getting ahead of ourselves here.


    Bayley is going to get a massive push when she hits the main roster. The type Sasha Banks was supposed to get. She also has a glorious behind, but I digress...
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 433
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,882
    • PART DEUX 148
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 838
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,280
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,217
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,227

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.