Posted:
#1
https://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13646202/players-claim-racial-slur-used-referee-texas-football-viral-video-case
ESPN in another shameful attempt at journalism decides to focus on what caused two football players to hit a ref in the back, as if anything could excuse doing that.
They build their article around references to unnamed players and sources, hearsay, and events that happened just after the youtube video ends.
The first sentence is obnoxious, stating like it's fact that the ref called two players the N word on separate occasions before adding that it was according to the accounts of 4 players at the end. IDK if the ref said something or not, but he has not had any complaint of that kind against him in 15 years, but hey let's take the word of a bunch of kids after the fact who know they're in deep doodoo.
I find ESPN and their agenda driven vomit very offensive, so I guess the next time I see these writers I can spear them in the back with my shoulder and it would be justified? I hope fox sports continues to erode their former monopoly and they fade away like MTV.
ESPN in another shameful attempt at journalism decides to focus on what caused two football players to hit a ref in the back, as if anything could excuse doing that.
They build their article around references to unnamed players and sources, hearsay, and events that happened just after the youtube video ends.
The first sentence is obnoxious, stating like it's fact that the ref called two players the N word on separate occasions before adding that it was according to the accounts of 4 players at the end. IDK if the ref said something or not, but he has not had any complaint of that kind against him in 15 years, but hey let's take the word of a bunch of kids after the fact who know they're in deep doodoo.
I find ESPN and their agenda driven vomit very offensive, so I guess the next time I see these writers I can spear them in the back with my shoulder and it would be justified? I hope fox sports continues to erode their former monopoly and they fade away like MTV.
