Posted:
#1
https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2017/5/28/15706564/lavar-ball-coached-lamelos-aau-team-big-ballers-52-point-loss
This father is going to KILL his son's career, or make it less relevant than it should be.
I could so see NBA players, with egos the size of Jupiter going out of their way to show up the "Big Baller Brand" son, because his father ran his mouth about how great his son was, or his brand was.
Boy, if I am the Lakers...I'm not taking this guy. There is FAR too much baggage here.
Get a gag order on the father? I'll take him.
But with the father, this is worse than a player having a drug problem...
What a headache he is going to be...
If he just SHUTS UP, he will amass more wealth for his family than he ever dreamed. Right now he is garnering fame for himself (which unless it turns into a reality show will pay him nothing) and has already knocked his son off the #1 pick perch (and he won't he work our for Boston due to his father's advice)...
This is a train wreck...
