ticket prices will be Insanely ridiculously unaffordable for a family of 4. i'm a jets fan and i probably wouldn't even go to a game here just bc of how the Raider fan acts. i also doubt that most Raider fans that live here could afford 1 ticket.
Most of the population here in vegas dont even want the team here including myself. The Golden Knights are successful because they have a less threatening fan base that cares about the sport. Too many Raider fans that live here love violence. I've witnessed it at the books and bars. Pretty scary scene. There are more statements i'd like to make but they would be inappropriate.
rather see the rams or chargers here.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
ticket prices will be Insanely ridiculously unaffordable for a family of 4. i'm a jets fan and i probably wouldn't even go to a game here just bc of how the Raider fan acts. i also doubt that most Raider fans that live here could afford 1 ticket.
Most of the population here in vegas dont even want the team here including myself. The Golden Knights are successful because they have a less threatening fan base that cares about the sport. Too many Raider fans that live here love violence. I've witnessed it at the books and bars. Pretty scary scene. There are more statements i'd like to make but they would be inappropriate.
Most of the population here in Vegas don't even want the team here including myself What sucks is that when there was a GREAT game that was going to be played here in the Las Vegas market you would get to see it. Now that the Raiders are here they will take precedence over the local TV market and unless I go to the sports book Raider games will be all I see.
Most of the population here in Vegas don't even want the team here including myself What sucks is that when there was a GREAT game that was going to be played here in the Las Vegas market you would get to see it. Now that the Raiders are here they will take precedence over the local TV market and unless I go to the sports book Raider games will be all I see.